• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix Modules

Jay3XJ+

NAXJA Forum User
I am located in Katy, TX (Houston) and have a couple of Renix and AW4 Control Modules to sell...make a relistic offer.
I have a bunch of drive train related parts off a 90 xj....242, aw4, 4.0...
ask and see if I have what you need...

I also have a set of decent 30x9.5 BFG all Terains that need to go....
Ill take 300 for the set of 4..pick up only.
They have about 90 percent of the tread on them.

Last edited:
Jay3XJ+ said:
I am located in Katy, TX (Houston) and have a couple of Renix and AW4 Control Modules to sell...make a relistic offer.
I have a bunch of drive train related parts off a 90 xj....242, aw4, 4.0...
ask and see if I have what you need...

I also have a set of decent 30x9.5 BFG all Terains that need to go....
Ill take 300 for the set of 4..pick up only.
They have about 90 percent of the tread on them.

How many miles are on the drive train, motor, Aw4?

X2, Dito on the 4.0, AW4 questions.

the modules worked when pulled....have working knowledge of all the units. The "computers" have been kept indoors.

THe jeep had roughly 160k on it.
I had intended to reuse it all but have decided on a 4.3L swap... Having intended to rebuild it I took the head Off the block and the was minimal scoring on the walls and only a slight lip? Rebuilt? Maybe no good way to tell. The head needs work. While there is little carbon on the Pistons....the head showed a large amount. This leads me to believe that a short block was put in and parts were skimped on. All the injectors were leaking....So to make a long answer longer. If it were me I would use the parts for the block as cores and not much more...

The tranny and T case Shifted well when pulled. They have been sitting up for a while. All my stuff is kept indoors....and space is growing limited for "toys"

SO i need to get rid of stuff.

Trade.....hmmmmmm

got something in mind? PM me....

I am looking for a set of Skyjacker 8" lift springs.

If not sold by the end of the week....

I'll start Ebaying It...

Back