• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix issues

What's the easiest way to get the new cable up and round like the old one? It looks like :g: is a clip for the wire. How the hell do you get the new wire in there? Or do you just string it around and watch out for the exhaust manifold when you get up top.

I am slowly building courage to try this:)

View attachment 4408

Ty cruiser for the pic. Ty to everyone else also yall are a great group of guys. Cheers

What's the easiest way to get the new cable up and round like the old one? It looks like :g: is a clip for the wire. How the hell do you get the new wire in there? Or do you just string it around and watch out for the exhaust manifold when you get up top.

I am slowly building courage to try this:)

The biggest thing is getting it on the clip on the bell housing. You can reach it from below and feel it, a partner up top with a flashlight can help guide you. It's a u-shaped clip with the open end facing the front of the vehicle. You can just push it on, once you find it.

I no longer had clips on the bellhousing so i used zip ties along the firewall to do mine. It will not burn out from where it is now.

Ok after test drive. My jeep is a ton quieter and the throttle feels more responsive. Like i just regained a ton more HP. I dont have any measurables but she gets up to fifty a ton smoother and a lot faster than she used too.

Thanks everyone for the help

I no longer had clips on the bellhousing so i used zip ties along the firewall to do mine. It will not burn out from where it is now.

Ok after test drive. My jeep is a ton quieter and the throttle feels more responsive. Like i just regained a ton more HP. I dont have any measurables but she gets up to fifty a ton smoother and a lot faster than she used too.

Thanks everyone for the help

Woo-hoo!!!

Back