• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reminder: Chapter run - Slaughterhouse Gulch this Saturday March 26!

Well I saw the original sticky but no discussion otherwise. Was trying to find out who was going. :shrug:

I have fresh paint. Does the trail have a lot of bushes that would scratch it up?

No, most of Slaughterhouse is pretty wide open, the long drop road is in dense pine trees but the trail is 15' wide if not wider. The loop back around gets into some dense aspen, but I don't recall many tight squeezes really.

If I can go, I'll be running my Uber-Ram..... I'd only go knowing the trail isn't gonna be like Wheeler Lake in the spring/summer...... lol.

I'm still on the fence, life got busy for a moment.

The stickied trail run thread should be considered the staging area and Troy put up a reminder. How many do we need!

:cheers:
I wouldn't think to clutter up an announcement thread when there is a perfectly good sub-forum for staging runs. :moon:

:D

I wouldn't think to clutter up an announcement thread when there is a perfectly good sub-forum for staging runs. :moon:

:D

Why didn't I think of that? :twak:

Moved. :thumbup:

Yeah it is....... bummer.

That would be why I'll be floating on champangne powder at the 'Boat! :cheers:

Given the amount of snow we got this week, and the predicted snow Friday/Saturday, I think this trail would be a no-go for all but the biggest die hards.

If you go, take precautions....chains, winches, shovels, winter gear, survival supplies, communications.

I promised myself a winch before my next snow run... :(

Back