• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration RANT!

Ya I'm going to have to look at the last few years of what it cost when I get home and add that 30+ bucks to it. I know this might be the wrong/bad attitude, but If the system is going to F**K me over I'm going to F**K the system. I think they changed the law on values or what the car was sold for to determan the tag reg charges, but I'm going to sell my jeep for close to nothing to jess and she can sell me hers for next to nothing then they tax's will be based off that. F the system and F the man if thats what they are going to do to us.
So I played hockey last night with my cop buddys and I gave them a bunch of sh!t for that. he started off bringing it up and I told him if they did their jobs on out of date tags then this bill wouldn't even be an issue. He was pissy about that statement, but didn't have much of a back up for it. I asked him how many people he pulled over the last year for out of date tags. He said none unless he pulled them over for some other form of violation. I asked can you not pull them over just for plates and he said yes. CASE CLOSED!

Back