• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Procedure---Change of Plans

JeepXJ92 said:
If they are not ready, I am coming down later in the week if you need someone to pick them up and bring them down.

Thanks for the offer, but they are coming from So Cal. They should be ready, we just had a delay getting the final numbers in so it could be close.

bburge said:
I also did the online form and Paypal on 9/1 and am not on the list.

How do I make sure my reg has been received? (My money is sure gone...)

bburge

OK, I went and checked PayPal and my payment was never picked up.

Does this mean that I'm not registered? Does this mean that my T-shirt order was effectively "round filed"?

This makes me "less than happy".

bburge (Bill Burge)

Last edited:
Bill, this isn't a perfect world, so I have no explaination. Danno now has all of the documents and is accounting for all of the funds, so I know he'll check into it. Meal tickets will be available in Moab, so no problem there. Shoot me your T-shirt order and I'll make sure I have it for you, and you can pay for it there if the Paypal thing doesn't end up going through.

OK, thanks. I know this isn't something these poor guys are getting 6 figure salaries for. I'm just a little high strung trying to get ready to go and having to beat my way out the door at work.

They are very upset... It is my first vacation in two years and only my second in 5 years!

I'll have to see if I can remember my t-shirt order. i'll shoot it to you back channel...

Thanks
Bill Burge (bburge)

bburge said:
OK, thanks. I know this isn't something these poor guys are getting 6 figure salaries for. I'm just a little high strung trying to get ready to go and having to beat my way out the door at work.

They are very upset... It is my first vacation in two years and only my second in 5 years!

Thanks
Bill Burge (bburge)

Let them get upset.......sounds like they need to be trained that you have a life that you value away from work. I know, it may not be easy to do, but worth it if you can.

Good luck getting it worked out,

Danno,

I paypal'ed a couple of weeks ago to Casper:

Dear Ray Pili,

This email confirms that you sent $30.00 to [email protected].

------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $30.00
Transaction ID: 2JW646333M567611J
Subject: Moab Dinners and Sweatshirt
Note:
Keith,

Send me a note if you get this and the registration form by that I
submitted by e-mail today.

Thanks

Ray

Can you check this for me Danno.

If not I'll just bring a copy along with me to slickrock.

Registration sent 9/9/03

Goatman:

Would you check on my pre-reg. Sent with membership, dinner, shirt request and ticket stubs. I checked and found the check #9574 has not been posted.

Thanks,

I had emailed last week about registering as a vendor, Backcountry Colorado......What do I need to do as a vendor to be registered?

geepr1 said:
I had emailed last week about registering as a vendor, Backcountry Colorado......What do I need to do as a vendor to be registered?

Contact Dan Riggs with either PM or e-mail, and just show up. We aren't charging anything for vendors or for the event, so you can register in MOab. Contact Dan about the vendor display.

dan, youve got PM ;) :D

T-Shirts/ and Registrations

Please rememer that at the end of the form for registrationan and T-Shirts, that it does STATE that this is a personal acconunt and no credit card payments will be received.. That could could be part of the problem. This is why I didn't want to use paypal this year anyaway. Makes things to cmplicaeted to follow. After all we all have jobs and jeeps ourseleves we are all so working on.

Back