• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Procedure---Change of Plans

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
Casper has had some issues come up so that he has asked me to deal with the pre-event registration.
The following people have registered and paid their money. The checks will be deposited tomorrow. The PayPal of course has already come thru. Any ?? I'll try to answer them. Thanks, Danno

The following people have paid but not sent in a registration form so we don’t know what the money is for (meal tickets, shirts?)

Charles Stein
Patrick McDonogh
Richard Cerqueira

The following people have paid and have registrations on file as of 9-15-03

Asay, Richard
Assendrup, Lincoln
Andrew, Matt
Ayers, Mark
Badger, James
Bell, Stephanie
Betka, Troy and Shari
Bjorum, John
Branden, Joel
Buzecky, Adam
Chapline, Mike
Cleaveland, Wally
Colwell, Dan
Couch, Andy
Cunfer, Louis
Curran, Tom
Decheff, Gene
Devenney, Randy
Fairchild, Joe
Fillmer, Richard
Francis, William
Frazier, Dan
Gauthier, Richard
Gavel, Greg
Giannone, Mike
Graham, Richard
Green, Brad
Haberland, Don
Harmon, Brian
Harvey, Keith
Hinkley, Mark
Irwin, David
Jacoby, Jack
Kalchik, Jeff
Klap, Terry
Lohnes, Eric
Loock, Scott
Loose, Bob
Marrufo, Ivan
MacPetrie, Stephanie
McDonald, BJ
Mighells, Erik
Nelson, Kent
Niemeier, Davis
Norman, Rick
Oechslin, Jim
Orr, Keith
Paris, Daniel
Payne, Jared
Pennington, Keith
Ramirez, Brian
Rivers, Jess
Roche, Tom
Rogers, Walter
Rundzio, Remi
Seidman, Mark
Shearon, Nathan
Shuck, Jeff
Stanfield, Jim
Starc, Dan
Steiner, Andy
Stevens, Ed
Rafferty, Sean
Thomas, Eric
Torres, Robert
Travis, Pam (Tim Eshel)
Tucker, Terry
Turner, Jeff
Wagner, Chris
Wirtz, Tim
Ward, Steve
Wolcott, Jay
Wood, Craig
Woodward, Don
Young-Wallace, Heather and Kevin

Danno,
Could you also tell us whether or not you got our money for the XJ giveaway raffle tickets? Amount not necessary, just yes or no.
Thanks,
Dan.

I just got back after a long trip and printed out the registration form to mail in. I e-mailed Casper to confirm that I'm coming, but are you saying that I should send my check to you (Danno) rather than to Casper? Do I use the same address as for the raffle tickets?

Sent money and info, yet not on list

I sent my info and $ in a week or so ago and got an e-mail conferming that I sent but still not on list.

Would just like a final confermation on the whole deal.
And to be on the list like everyone else!!! -heh

Hey guys, it sure would help if you posted your name, and not just your call sign. I doubt we recieved a form from TRNDRVR or XJRubicon.

We all know who Eagle is. :) :)

Goatman said:

Yeah, yeah -- the admiral of "the Fleet."

So do I send my check to Casper or to Danno?

My name is wrong, but I don't care cause at least I'm on the list :D

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get my last name perfect, but mess up my first name :D :D

Do we get our T-shirt and meal ticket at the event? Thanks guys :)

- David Niemeier

Send you're check to Danno, but he's leaving early so don't take too much time. :)

All shirts and meal tickets will be given out in Moab. Heck, I had to wait until all of the registrations came in to make the final shirt order, they'll barely be ready in time to take to Moab. :)

It is important that everyone goes to the registration table at Slickrock CG to sign in as soon as they get to Moab. Someone will be there each morning from 7:30 to close to 9:00, and in the late afternoon and evening. There will be a packet for everyone who pre-registered, plus any shirts that were ordered. Besides handling the registrations and shirts, the safety check will be done there, event raffle and Sweepstakes XJ tickets will be sold, and we'll be offering event stickers. The trail sign ups will also be done at the registration table.

For those who have not pre-registered, it is still necessary to register at the event so you can get all the necessary information, and to buy meal tickets and shirts. There will be a limited number of additional event shirts available, plus NAXJA shirts and hats will be sold.

Goatman said:
Hey guys, it sure would help if you posted your name, and not just your call sign. I doubt we recieved a form from TRNDRVR or XJRubicon.

Dan Riggs said:

The following people have paid and have registrations on file as of 9-15-03

Fillmer, Richard
Francis, William
Frazier, Dan
Gauthier, Richard
Gavel, Greg

:confused:

I sent mine in a long time ago. Didn't use my screen name on the form either. Please check the records again, or tell me what's needed to rectify this problem.
Thanks,
Dan.
PS My name is on the list, and it's spelled correctly.

huh?

I'm a little confused by the last post by TRNDRVR. I've PM'ed you that I have your tickets for the raffle and your name is on the registration list, so......Okay, I'm a lot confused here! :confused: :D :D

PhatXJ said:
I think he was just using your screen name as an example Dan :)

I used my real, full name on the registration form as well, mine is on the list.

Maybe I misunderstood the post. :confused:
Is so, please forgive my faux pas. :anon:

Pre-registering was necessary for shirt orders because we needed the orders in time to order the right sizes and quantity of shirts. Also, it helped us get an idea of how many to plan meals for. At this point, further pre-registering isn't necessary. Everyone will need to come to the registration table in Moab to sign a waiver, pick up meal tickets, get shirts and stickers, and sign up for runs. Those who have pre-regsitered will have a packet waiting for them with the tickets they purchased and all the needed info about event activities. Those who have not pre-registered will still get the same info and can purchase meal tickets, and shirts as available.

The comment about using screen names was simple wasn't it? We can't check if we received something from you if you don't use your real name in your post. :)

I sent the registration page in via the link, and paid by Paypal on 9-5-03
Do you have this?
Thanks.

Bill Ragan

Hey Dan, my wife will not be going alone. As much as I trust her. I don't trust any of you horny devils. So I'll be there along with Stephanie.:)

Goatman said:
I had to wait until all of the registrations came in to make the final shirt order, they'll barely be ready in time to take to Moab. :)

If they are not ready, I am coming down later in the week if you need someone to pick them up and bring them down.

Back