• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration form, 25th Anniversary Celebration

Pre-Registered and ready to go. Finishing up some items with the Jeep next week. Ya - I know - My wife doesn't like that I like to be so early either.... :)

When is registration due in? I have been planing this for almost a year now however wife just found out she is loosing her job as of Sept 28 and has started to look for new work. Was half tempted to have her not look and just take a few week vacation, however with the job market as it is do not feel this is a good idea.

Other option is see how pist she would be if I deside to go with out her and the boy... Either see woudl be over it by the end of the week when I got back or the locks on the house would be changed.

Right from http://eventreg.naxja.org:

Advance registration is requested so we can better plan for the event activities, though registrations will be accepted at the event. Pre-registrations including shirt and sweatshirt orders must be received by Sept 2, all registrations must be recieved no later than Sept 22.

Do I need to change anything with my registration or just go with what I have already turned in?

Thanks

exoedxj said:
Do I need to change anything with my registration or just go with what I have already turned in?

Thanks
I"ll be catching up with all the registrations sometime in the next few days. What change do you want to make?

I saw that the new form has the correct dates. I don't want to change anything to my registration if I don't have to. Thanks

whats wrong with the registration page?

wasn't working this morning, is now.

i'm booked!

Done! Staying at Slickrock in one of the RV sites behind the cabins.

See ya there!

Checks in the mail! Reservatons are made - won't be sleeping under the stars this year except during the scenic long cut to town!

Done! Staying at the Inca.

I'm a little confused. The flyer says registration pays for the Friday & Saturday trails. Is that the 10th & 11th? What about the rest of the week? Are there additional costs for those trails? Thanks, justme

Red Chief said:
I'm a little confused. The flyer says registration pays for the Friday & Saturday trails. Is that the 10th & 11th? What about the rest of the week? Are there additional costs for those trails? Thanks, justme

Yes, trails are $5 per day, which will be collected at the registration table when you sign up. This is explained in the registration form. This is a fee we must pay for each trail that we run. There is no extra $5 for trails that are run on Fri and Sat.

Kejtar said:
each trail ride is $5 which can be paid at the registration table when you sign up. Exception is Hells Revenge and one more (the registration table folks will help you with that) that are paid to the booth attendant as you enter the trail.

Sorry, this is not correct. Each trail day is $5 paid at the registration table when you sign up for trails, except trails for Fri and Sat which are included.

I just reg'ed. Do we get something in the mail? Tickets or things of that sort?

XJumpmaster said:
Booked finally. There was an issue with pp. The review and pay page would not come up. Sent payment from my account so hope it gets to the right spot. LOL

i got your paypal and forwarded on to reg so you should be good.

Back