• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

My sister's HS graduation is the 21st, so I will not be in attendance. You guys that have been there know what to do, just make sure you notify Sean (property manager) a couple weeks in advance so he can relay the info to the gate attendant.

I was planning on making this and riding with someone, didn't work out this time.

Haha, No i won't you bastards! Hey Gene, got any 9mm blanks? :D I won't be working overtime for a while so I'll be rested up and equipped with a mag full of blanks! :D

Sorry Flex, no blanks. Ready to trade you some real rounds though.

Really want to make this one but the financials have me worried. We'll see...

Sorry Flex, no blanks.

Oh no! You mean Aaron can't threaten people with blanks?! That will foil his whole plan to make people think he's firing live rounds at them...

If he happens to locate blanks, remember that Aaron might be dumb, but he's not stupid. He obviously won't ever fire live rounds at a human, much less a MWC member, for a non-life threatening reason.

But hey...he might fire blanks :anon:

XJosh 'shhhh, its a secret.' 95

Where is the meeting place on Saturday morning and about what time for said meeting. Can a person get a pimitive campsite on saturday night at the camp ground when we get done wheeling ( I mean working ).?
cardboard

all things considered I am probably not gonna be able to make the trip out this time. I anticipate that someone will take my place in messin w/ Flex's stuff while he is sleeping! :D

I anticipate that someone will take my place in messin w/ Flex's stuff while he is sleeping! :D

Hahahahaha, I hate you! :laugh3:

all things considered I am probably not gonna be able to make the trip out this time. I anticipate that someone will take my place in messin w/ Flex's stuff while he is sleeping! :D

I would love to be this person...

We aren't going to Raush Creek for the KOH qualifier...I guess the responsibility in us won over as everyone is about out of money and there is no fuel sponsor at 4.30 gallon for diesel.

That said, since this is the weekend before the reception at home, I should save taking the extra day off and the extra $$ to make sure I can afford the food for the reception :) everyone loves to eat.

mac 'i guess you got to be responsible every once in a while' gyvr

Well not going to make this one. Have to save for harlan.

Plus all my sh** is broke.

Jeep and ford.
Ford needs 2 new batt, tires, Ball joints, Oh and plates.
Jeep needs 2 unit bearings, ds axle joint, and new steering. Bent it pretty bad last trip out.

So just a few things lol

Im still going to be there. Trail report seems to point towards muddy. Had a lot of rain here lately

As long as we are still closing off the mudhole, we'll be fine.

yeah, I seemed to make it just fine last time (on 36's and was thr first one through before we wollered it all out :D )

yeah, I seemed to make it just fine last time (on 36's and was thr first one through before we wollered it all out :D )
I seem to recall one gentleman with a crew cut make one hell of a mess...........Mack! :D

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Work has been slow with some jobs falling through, and others being delayed. Now I have 3 decent jobs, all with deadlines from early to mid June, so I'll be working 7 days a week for a while.

Back