• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Run

i know you guys are busy and what not, but hopefully it'll be more than just lbexj and myself. signing off for tonight. see everyone in the morning.

Ditto Fuel90 ... I'll be there regardless.

Les

Had a great time today at Redbird ... of course I could always do better at map reading. For those who like mud holes ... this place has them even though it was dry. Tight trails with some pretty decent climbs.

Nice meeting you Fuel90 .. and your friend too. Hopefully your wife did not beat you too badly! :wave1:

Les

Glad you guys had fun today....

I ended up finding out what adjustable Cam Bolts were (TJ)...Not fun, but I did get to learn something new...

I WILL get out with the MWC sooner or later...hopefully sooner...I've got withdrawal symptoms.

John ... I was hoping you'd be able to make it up today ... sorry it did not work out for you. We were the only two trucks today. This was nice for us though ... we shared the whole place with one other motorcyle. The trails are a lot like Orange at Badlands, but without all the trash. Guess what ... I did not see the first tire laying along side the trail ;)

Les

I want to thank Les and Aaron for showing me a good time. It was very much fun, aside from a run in with a tree :flamemad:. Thanks again for the spare part too. it definitely helped eased the beating, which really wasn't bad. she was more mad that i was gone longer than i thought i was going to be. i think she is starting to understand how much i like wheeling, and understands the consequences of it. i did mention some new steel tail light housings from AJ, and she just kind of sighed knowing that i was going to get some whether she like it or not.
anyways, i would definitely say i got myself edumacated, and i'm ready for the next run to learn more. I'll have pics up later this week.

btw: just noticed my name is finally in red. looks like i'm officially in naxja, and hopefully accepted by fellow mwc guys. :clap:

Hey ... Congratulations on your membership ... now you just need the window dressing (sticker). :thumbup:

Les

Fuel90 said:
looks like i'm officially in naxja, and hopefully accepted by fellow mwc guys. :clap:

... unless HoosierDaddy peed on your rig, you're not MWC yet

Gil BullyKatz said:
... unless HoosierDaddy peed on your rig, you're not MWC yet

:D x 2 = :thumbup:

Les

lbexj said:
Hey ... Congratulations on your membership ... now you just need the window dressing (sticker). :thumbup:

Les

Better show the sticker, and don't even THINK of showing up for a 'run' without a NAXJA t-shirt, be it through Rev, or otherwise.
At least your name is in RED, so you get a 10% discount at the door.
Delta Delta Delta!
Can I help ya, help ya help ya?
Best of luck.

pics from last weekend are finally up on www.trailmonster.com. this is a new site. the main page says it is still under construction, but everything is functional. there are just a few little things to be finished. anyways, check out the pics in the gallery, look around, and post on the forums of what you think about the site.

Back