• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Run

Man that sucks Well, they've got 2 weeks to get insurance. If they don't does anyone else have any suggestions, or just wait for the next badlands run?

I will be at McCaslin Mountain with some of the jagbags from ecoyne.com.
:cheers:
Good people, night wheeling, 150 miles of trails, 4 hours from Chicago.
Check the Trail Ride section at the ecoyne site.
Later.

Last edited:
How bout Haspen Acres in indiana? Rockport is 380 miles from me. A little far.

I would have to agree about rockport being a little farther than what I want to drive. I wouldn't mind haspin. Much closer.

Well, Haspin is too far for me for a weekend jaunt, but don't plan based on my attendance. This will be a recurring issue due to the large area that our Chapter covers, no big deal in my mind. Realistically, I should probably catch up on work around the house anyway.

Shit!

I already committed to installing a D44 in a TJ

I'll see what I can do.....hopefully I'll be there

OK, i might be able to make it. Whats the skinny on camping or cabins and stuff.
Taylor

I will be there ... I checked last night and noticed they had re-opened. That's great ... looking forward to meeting some of you guys ... 'cept you GI John and Lawn Cher ;) ... hopefully you guys can make it too!

Les

Jen finally noticed the dents, and didn't like the noise from the mud tires & the skid plate, so I had to return her XJ to street mode. So, I don't have an operational wheeler for now. I think it'd be prudent of me to skip this run. Have fun!

Lawn Cher' said:
Jen finally noticed the dents, and didn't like the noise from the mud tires & the skid plate, so I had to return her XJ to street mode. So, I don't have an operational wheeler for now. I think it'd be prudent of me to skip this run. Have fun!

:laugh: :laugh: ... and I thought you said she would not even notice them! Did she notice any of the others :shhh:

So ... did she get the paddle out and give you a little hazing?? I guess it's time for a little yard work huh ...

Les

She found them on both sides, but I think only because I didn't wash the truck... they are much more obvious with the dirt in place. I had a hell of a time getting all that dog hair out of the carpet... my shop vac got a good work out. Gotta keep this one pretty, I've got another one to beat on.

Fuel90, xjonabudget ... you all still plannin' on 9am Saturday AM?

I am still plannin' on it ... but I'll probably not camp though. Have work here at home I need to get done on Sunday.

GI John ... what are your plans? ... still locked into the axle swap? It would be good seeing you ... been a while guy.

Les

well as of right now i wont make it. My trailer i was going to borrow fell through. Dont know if i can come up with another and i cant afford to buy one right now. Well we will see.

Back