• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Elephant/Mill Creek/Bill moore 08/31/08 PICS & VIDS

Whoa....... this thread just took a wierd turn......

Take that dance talk back-channel boys...... :D

Skully said:
............what kind of dancing?

Did she win, wheres the pics? :compwork::jester:
She does Irish Dancing. We are up at the huge Irish and Scottish Festival up at the Fairgrounds. The people that do the event are gay and wont allow photography or video so no pics. She did really good! She did 7 seperate dances that inclduded 25 people in each and she took first in 3 of them, second in 1, and also a fourth.

xjboy said:
She does Irish Dancing. We are up at the huge Irish and Scottish Festival up at the Fairgrounds. The people that do the event are gay and wont allow photography or video so no pics. She did really good! She did 7 seperate dances that inclduded 25 people in each and she took first in 3 of them, second in 1, and also a fourth.

...........Oh ya thats right, the Scottish festival! Every year I plan on attending that and then forget or get wrapped in house projects. I'm part Scottish when you take away the French and German. Even have a kilt and family crest................

........did you wheel your kilt :D

Skully said:
...........Oh ya thats right, the Scottish festival! Every year I plan on attending that and then forget or get wrapped in house projects. I'm part Scottish when you take away the French and German. Even have a kilt and family crest................

........did you wheel your kilt :D
Sorry I did not I am mostly German, Spanish

I have a lot of pics of this trip and been sorting through some I originally did not pic.

So here is some more, the last of them I promise :cheers:;

Scenic, also one of the two destroyed cabins on Mill creek.
redmillbillaug29.jpg

The old Rock Chute diversion on Bill Moore, minus the rocks (where did they go?);
redmillbillaug30.jpg

Scenic pic;
redmillbillaug31.jpg

Hood cam 1 & 2;
redmillbillaug32.jpg

redmillbillaug34.jpg

RangerRick on Red Elephant (Notice the incline);
redmillbillaug33.jpg

Xjboy misc. shot;
redmillbillaug35.jpg

Yelllaheep misc shot;
redmillbillaug36.jpg

....okay that is the last, I hope every body enjoyed! :party:

Last edited:
Scenic pic;
redmillbillaug31.jpg

Did the world just tilt to the right?:gee:

Was browsing over at colorado4x4.org and saw that a group ran the same trails we did this last Sunday and turned out to have some more carnage than we experienced and also took a nasty wrong turn off of Red Elephant we managed to avoid...........:D

.......it is funny to hear that we were not the only ones to get lost a couple of times taking unmarked trails and dead ends.

Here is the link;
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=131622

YELLAHEEP said:
Whoa....... this thread just took a wierd turn......

Take that dance talk back-channel boys...... :D
i love your jeep yalla, make me one.......................................................

Skully said:
Was browsing over at colorado4x4.org and saw that a group ran the same trails we did this last Sunday and turned out to have some more carnage than we experienced and also took a nasty wrong turn off of Red Elephant we managed to avoid...........:D

.......it is funny to hear that we were not the only ones to get lost a couple of times taking unmarked trails and dead ends.

Here is the link;
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=131622
ha they would have been fine with the carnage aspect if they were driving mighty xj s instead

Back