• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Bird Trail Cleanup

Looks like Tara and I are going to make this one also.

John

Good to be able to hang with you guys again also. We are looking forward to it. See ya there Aaron

John

Shoot! I wanna make one of these sooner than later. I'll be at Redbird the weekend before for the night ride. Every Spring and Fall cleanup just happens to fall within a week of a trip already planned somewhere. I just can't swing 2 trips in back to back weekends. Maybe the Spring cleanup will work out next year.

screw the night ride Phil, come wheel with us! :D

I'll probably rough it at home curled up in my electric blanket.....:D

nice! great weekend to choose. Right now it is looking like the best weekend for me to even have a chance to make it. I am hoping.

nice! great weekend to choose. Right now it is looking like the best weekend for me to even have a chance to make it. I am hoping.

Jake if you are going to go down shoot me a PM. if i remember correctly you will be going right past my place on the way down maybe we can convoy together incase either one of us needs something.

John

This may not be the right place, but I need a set of stock leaf packs. If anybody has some & can deliver to the trail clean up, let me know the price.

Thanks,

JIM.

This may not be the right place, but I need a set of stock leaf packs. If anybody has some & can deliver to the trail clean up, let me know the price.

Thanks,

JIM.

Speaking of parts, do you still have those OME coils?

Thanks,

JIM.

I have a set for you Jim. I remember you driving up to Lafayette to bring me some parts a long, long time ago, so let these be my gift to you.

Aaron, I will have those tow points for you by Redbird, if we don't meet before.

I have a set for you Jim. I remember you driving up to Lafayette to bring me some parts a long, long time ago, so let these be my gift to you.

Thanks, I'll buy you a beer or twelve.

JIM.

I am still gonna make it but will not have my rig done so I am gonna need an open seat....I am gonna run out solo w/ the camper so I at least dont have to tent camp it.

I will have a seat, and I promise if I put it on its side it will be on your side.

DEAL! Consider yourself having a passenger! What is the evening drink of choice?

If you want to save money you can leave the camper at home and stay in the HOtel.

Back