• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear bumper, quarter guards, gas tank skid, axle shafts,...

xjmatt

NAXJA Forum User
Had a thread a while back about all of this stuff but then I ended up traveling a lot for work and could never find time to meet. I'm home now and everything is still available. Here is what I've got:

Rear bumper. Pretty sure this is a BPI fab rear bumper. Not 100% but it sure looks a lot like it. Primed and ready for paint. No brackets, just the bumper.

$200

Rear quarter guards. Custom made by a local. New never installed. Bolt holes are all counter sunk.

$50

D30 Alloy USA stubs. Used but in great shape.

$150

RE 18" braided stainless rear brake line. New never used.

$25

Hub unit bearing. Bran new never used. I looked up the part number and looks like it fits 84-89 but look it up yourself to be sure!

$40

Warn Belleview. Needs some love as you can see but it's all here.

$150

Stock Gas tank skid. Had it on my 1995 XJ so should fit up through 96.

$25

D30 short side shafts. Both take the larger 297 U-joint

$10 each

Miscellaneous and free.
bump stops, stock coil isolators, single motor mount, hella 500 covers, t-stat, 5 stock lug nuts: FREE

15 chrome cone seat style lug nut: $15
5 splined lug nuts no driver: $5 or free with any purchase

Still got most of this stuff. Only thing sold were the quarter guards and Hella covers.

I'll be in Crested Butte 3/5-3/8 if that helps anybody not wanting to travel to the front range.

Back