• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

chelms27 said:
Good looking Jeep!! What are the specs?...The Silver Late Model with Rubicon Rims.

Thx, that was my first real run after getting it built up. I was pretty pleased.

3" lift (OME lift + spacer and JKS 1" lift shackle)
wheels and tires from Rubicon (31s)
DetoursUSA rear bumper/tire carrier
DetoursUSA sliders
Hanson front winch bumper
m8000 winch w/ rockstomper rope
JKS quicker discos
JKS adj frnt track bar
DPG Offroad gas tank skid
TNTCustoms hd crossmember/tcase skid
4.11 gears / ARBs f/r / compressor
CO2 OBA
Yakima roof rack w/ basket

My favorite thing about this jeep is I was able to run 75 on the hwy easily, I got 18-20mpg, I ran poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim w/out incident/ and the third day there (moab) we rented motorcycles and I was able to tow the trailer - all things my YJ sucked at. :)

moab16.jpg

That has to be one of the cleanest, best looking 2 door cherokee I have seen before. That is badass. Keep up the good work man!

Egg

xtrememtbiker85 said:
1998 xj 100k 4.0 ho auto Rubi wheels w/ 33's all the goodies. Still need to install my ARB Snorkel Waiting on a set of bushwacker flares and my cb antenna and an sye and a few other things. (front crystal turn signals, disconnects and rear shocks(studs broke off))

newlift1.jpg

newlift2.jpg

newlift3.jpg

newlift4.jpg

specialized.jpg

and thats mu other pride and joy, my custom built Specialized Stump Jumper Pro.

condoor said:
Thx, that was my first real run after getting it built up. I was pretty pleased.

3" lift (OME lift + spacer and JKS 1" lift shackle)
wheels and tires from Rubicon (31s)
DetoursUSA rear bumper/tire carrier
DetoursUSA sliders
Hanson front winch bumper
m8000 winch w/ rockstomper rope
JKS quicker discos
JKS adj frnt track bar
DPG Offroad gas tank skid
TNTCustoms hd crossmember/tcase skid
4.11 gears / ARBs f/r / compressor
CO2 OBA
Yakima roof rack w/ basket

My favorite thing about this jeep is I was able to run 75 on the hwy easily, I got 18-20mpg, I ran poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim w/out incident/ and the third day there (moab) we rented motorcycles and I was able to tow the trailer - all things my YJ sucked at. :)

moab16.jpg

Sweet rig, same lift I have, only I have full front springs. I am leaving mine at this height and doing close to the same as you (lockers, gears, and a gas tank skid are on my list!!

chelms27 said:
Sweet rig, same lift I have, only I have full front springs. I am leaving mine at this height and doing close to the same as you (lockers, gears, and a gas tank skid are on my list!!

Thx! I'm not a huge fan of this lift though, and the more I read about OMEs sagging with frequent full flexing the more I want to get the RE lift on. (and yes I'm running the appropriate length bumpstops) The rear rides very stiff (but I would guess any AAL would), and one of my front springs bows out when flexed and creaks a lot. The shocks also limit my downtravel. It was on it when I got it (minus the spacers and shackles), so it's what I'm running now, but a 4.5" RE lift is in my future.

I'm real impressed with the DPG gas tank skid BTW. It's one of the best made 'bolt on' products I've ever seen, and their customer service is top notch. I personally liked having a detroit in the rear on the trails more than the ARB, but this rig sees way more street time than my last rig so I went with the ARBs this go round. Good luck with your build!

yea i just chopped the top off my 4door and i refuse to wheel it without a cage, because getting ur neck and head replaces is kinda expensive these days:conceited

Here is my 93 Sport with Rusty's 3" and General Grabber AT2 31x10.5's on Cragar 15x8's.

IMG_2959.jpg

QKFYV-Paine Hill 012.JPG

IMG_3031.jpg

Hey im new to this site heard about it from a buddy but im not new to four wheeling i got hooked on it about 5 years ago im 17 years old now and this is my 5th vehicle and so far my favorite, its kind of a disgrace to post compared to yours guys jeeps but what the heck eh?

1989 cherokee laredo
4" of custom lift
31"x10.5" TSL swampers
CB radio 4 foot whip
light bar with 4, 130 watt lights
custom bush bar with 2 100 watt lights and a winch coming
Clarion sound system
custom roof rack im working on

thats about it i think enjoy the picture

nS4200541.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0475.jpg

dan1copy.jpg

96 XJ sport, 31 MTs, 3" Black Diamond, RE GenII discos, 4.11s, Detriot tru tracs (f+r),
ARB bar, JBITZ custom rails, rear disc conversion, airflow snorkel

egghead said:
That has to be one of the cleanest, best looking 2 door cherokee I have seen before. That is badass. Keep up the good work man!

Egg

Thanks, I wanted it to be that way. the closest an cutting device is getting to this is to cut for my bushwacker flares that will be coming in soon. I have had it with cutting and cutting and messes and shitty body condition. it will be wheeled but i am deffinitly being nicer to this one than my last 2 and this is also going to be more of a drail/rock rig than a mud skipper.

here is a nose on shot of my jeepspeed, don't mind the wrong tread direction on the psngr side, just a roller for now.
DSCN1158.jpg

setting up the fuel cell placement, will be tied to the cage:
DSCN1159.jpg

All shocks and bumps will be in tomorrow for cycling:
DSCN1162.jpg

Last edited:
01' XJ
5.5" RE long arm
pretty much all RE suspension parts
JKS Disco.
33" goodyear MT/R
f and r detroits