• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Here's mine:
89 Wagoneer Limited
4.5 inches lift
32'' MT/R's
79 Dodge rear bumper on front

jeep14.jpg

[/QUOTE]
soo out comes the sawsall
the separation of the wheelwell after you cut the pinch welds out
can be fixed with sealer (i use some sticky flexable black gunk that u stuff in there)
[/QUOTE]

I sawsalled mine and used a grinder to clean it up, but cut a little too much in a few areas where that pinch weld was. What was the black gunk you used on your rig to clean it up? Or does anyone know of another similiar product to use?

89Wagoneer said:
Here's mine:
89 Wagoneer Limited
4.5 inches lift
32'' MT/R's
79 Dodge rear bumper on front

jeep14.jpg

I really like the look of that front bumper! I have to admit i was a little sceptical when i read the spec before the pic load, but after seeing it, I really do like it! Nice rig!

soo out comes the sawsall
the separation of the wheelwell after you cut the pinch welds out
can be fixed with sealer (i use some sticky flexable black gunk that u stuff in there)
[/QUOTE]

I sawsalled mine and used a grinder to clean it up, but cut a little too much in a few areas where that pinch weld was. What was the black gunk you used on your rig to clean it up? Or does anyone know of another similiar product to use?[/QUOTE]

duct seal

muddygp: I really like the look of that front bumper! I have to admit i was a little sceptical when i read the spec before the pic load, but after seeing it, I really do like it! Nice rig!

Thanks man, it was only gonna be temporary but it grew on me and it's been there ever since.

Ok so first post might as well show what I have

First pic: '87 with a 4" lift and a missing motor (my mother ran it out of oil like 8 years ago and its been a project ever since. going to put in a small block chevy if I can find the correct components.

Second pic: '90 stock as far i know its pretty new and just fixed so Yay
all the things (lift and numerous new parts) on the one ^ will soon be on \/ so that will be awesome

sorry it was dark outside when I took the pictures

Last edited:
parkingd.jpg

img_4537.jpg

here is mine, all stock for now, I just bought it last week, but my 4.5" liftkit is ordered and should be in within 2 weeks! cant wait for it!

Picture001.jpg

26-02-06_1624.jpg

in the trail this week-end!

<p>Thanks. I picked it up from a Colorado state vehicle auction on ebay for 3 grand.</p> <p>
f004fc5d.jpg
</p> <p>1997 SE 4.0, d30w/alloys and a truetrac, 8.8 with an e-locker, 33" MTR's, Kargo Master roof rack (don't buy one of these), Dual electric fans, Banks header, 3" custom header-back exhaust with flowmaster, TB spacer, Bored TB, Custom Intake, Jet stage 2 Chip, modified 4.5" Rough Country rear Lift, 4.5"RE front springs w/.75" spacer, AA SYE, Warn Transformer winch mount with M-8000 winch</p>

Last edited:
I apologize for it's stockness, but it works. Nothing special really. Would have it lifted and stuff, but I currently don't have the money, and I probably won't have the money anytime soon. :(

1991 Briarwood Edition
I6 4.0L HO with 4x4
Power everything
and blah :p

Back