• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

94 xj in progress: 4.5" Rubicon lift with Extreme Track bar and add a leaf rear, 32" MTR's, Rancho 5000 shocks, Super 35 kit in rear with Detroit, 4:10 gears, SYE, front tow hooks, sliders, HD rear bumper, hollow cat, etc... Future plans for on board air and ARB up front, and changing the add a leaf to the RE 4.5" leaf pack as the add a leaf doesn't flex enough... More pics at http://www.rapfire.net/~leake/4x4/94xj....
p2053793m.jpg

p2043785m.jpg

1989 Cherokee Pioneer 2 door

XJ 2 door, 4.0 L 8" Lift, Rancho RS9000x Adjustable shocks, AA SYE, Custom CV shaft, Yokohama M/Ts 35x12.50's on Rock Crawler wheels, Full Size spare. D30 Aussie, 4x PosiLok Front, D44 Aussie Rear. Warn Rock Sliders, Midland CB, Wilson CB & VHF Antennas, Jeep AM/FM/Cass, Sony 10 disc CD. and more...

bcxj89_mar06_desk800.jpg
<p>
bcxj89_drfront600.jpg
<p>
mar0506_022_air_check_stop.jpg

Cherokee Shuffle...

hey... check that tire pressure while you're back there!

See more XJ's at my website

Thanks!!! I was thinking about changing them for something a little wider, but after painting the blue to match, I just don't want to get rid of them... Here is another angle that shows the blue better.

BTW, bcxj88, I like your setup as I am thinking of going to 35's on my next upgrade,, but that will be a couple of years down the road and many more $$$ spent.... :)

p1213718m.jpg

Re: Aussie Lockers Front n Rear

*xj-man* said:
bcxj88, how does the aussie in the rear treat ya? with the 35's

hey XJ-man,

I'm lovin the Aussie's both front and rear, I've run detroit's, truetracs on larger trucks F Series Fords, but these Aussie's work great on a smaller and lighter rig like the XJ!

They are noisy in the parking lot, people look at ya like somthing is wrong with your setup.. but they are well worth a try for a low priced very well functioning locker and they do lockup solid just like a spool in the offroad conditions.

I'm very impressed so far, ask me at the end of the summer after I've been through a few D30 front axels.

Ex CCS Racer said:
Updated since my last post. C-rok bumper and custom front are in transit as we speak.

p13-1141841059.jpg

What sliders are you running, any details on the width and height of the slider/step as I'll be making some shortly and like that style.

Cheers
Steve

cassio said:
dude come on
what kinda of guy posts up a sweet xj
and no specs come on...

cas

Sorry buddy:)

6.5 Rockkrawler LA
RE 4.5 Leafs
1.25 Rockyroad shackles
HP30/4.88's(Aussie)
8.8/4.88's(Detroit)
35 MTR's
Phat Jeeps steering setup
C-rok inner sleeve
A/A SYE

And more..

1757scd.jpg

When i bought it for 2K
myjeep39zj.jpg

myjeep48hv.jpg

Wheeling in a construction site (im actually on really dirty snow)
myjeepflex0rm.jpg

And they were taken by a cell phone (V400)
myjeepflex25ra.jpg

My front bumper on the driver side is a bit twisted from a rock.

My NV400 does wild things to the sky also. What's all tangled up on your roof rack? Is that a tree limb? Looks good, even for the cellphone shots.

hey redneck jeeper..is that diamondplate all along your rockers? is it for protection or looks..i really like the look but some thick diamondplate would make some sweet looking armor along there. kinda looks like the rocker guards they put on the rubi. nice rig..have fun at school

Back