• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

whatevah said:
Rustys kits ride higher in the back.

? doesn't look it to me

As it looked after I repaired the rear well enough to drive.
DSC01154.jpg

As it is now awaiting the 4.5" RE lift, upper and lower ca's, adjustable disco's, track bar and lowering mnt, superlift shocks, diamond steering shock, transfercase drop, rear wedge spacers, 33" Procomp and street lock wheels, tj flares, 8000 lb winch and yet to be made tube bumpers. All of the afore mentioned parts are new less the wheels and are taking up space in my garage.
DSC02734.jpg

Is that a massive dent on the rear passenger side door? or just they way the lights hitting it?

sexy

Thanks guys! It is a small dent and the way the light is hitting it makes it look bigger. I spent about 2 hours today cleaning it inside and out very thoroughly, so that adds to it. :D
-Matt

2000 xj
4.5 Rough Country Lift
T-case Drope kit
32/ 11.50/15 Mastercraft M/T
K and N air filter

IN THE PROSSES:
ARB lockers F/R
4.56 Ring and pinion:guitar:

XJcleanpics001.jpg

RE 5" 6130
33x12.5 Baja Claws
AJ's sliders
Rigidco Rear bumper
OME shocks
RE driveshaft and sye
Flow Master Muffler
Hella's
Stock gearing till i save the $ for 4.88's lockers and 35's

Chero-King said:
I'm diggin' the upside down grille.
What are the specs on the white one, and plans for the '88?
They both look good!

whitey is at 5 inches with 31's locked front disk brake d-44 rear with a few tricks up its sleeve :D and the 88 is about to be a dd for awhile once it gets cleaned up and tuned up... and strangely its the second jeep we have bought with an upsidedown grill

this is my 1992 cherokee 2 door 5 speed
running 3 inch pro comp lift
32.10.50 BFG all terrains soon to be 31's because the 32's rub way to much for the 3 inch lift
just put on a CB and the bimper and everything else came with it when I bought it for $4,000
much more to come goning to put some MT's on over the summer as well as skid gards all underneath but not sure what kind yet.

not quite sure were to go to find out how to posts pics so if anyone knows that would be great so share :laugh3:

Back