• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

BCXJ88 now has a 90'

My New Bush Basher 1990 Cherokee XJ Sport 2door - BCXJ90

4.0L I6 AW4 4speed auto, NP231 Tcase AA SYE, Custom CV rear shaft, Rancho RS9000x adjustable shocks, Yokohama M/T's 35x12.50 on Rock Crawler black steel 15x8's, 4x4posi manual front diff engagement and lots more! Working on collecting parts for Super30 dana front buildup and dana44 rear with 488's and ARB's. I've built this rig in the last 3 weeks and as advertised, the Full Traction lift makes this XJ ride better than stock! Enjoy...

Before
bcxj90-before.jpg

After
bcxj90-after.jpg

Front Side
BCXJ90-600.jpg

Front Side Flex
BCXJ90-flex-600.jpg

-----------------------------------

Last edited:
Chero-King said:
what size lift is that?

Hey King.. fellow Canuk (I'm in Nanaimo), Full Traction 6" lift, call Will at North Shore Off-Road for pricing, does not include shocks, ebrake extensions or front diff vac line ext. See British Columbia XJ Association site: BCXJA.com We would like to see you as a new member!

heres my 88 2 door, 4.0L 5 spd.

put on some 29 inch tires and a thrush magnum glasspack muffler. (and a rear wiper)

its not much. but its enough for a high school kid.

LuHitTree.jpg

LuGoSplash.jpg

LudoMud.jpg

thanks to XplodJeepster for takin the pics

Last edited:
well, uh. I know its not a jeep.
but it was my first rig.

1983 fix or repair daily ranger - 4.5 in trailmaster, and a 3 inch bod lift, 31 inch tires - did a lot of work on this thing,
then I sold it to a drunk when we got tired of having the garage filled with that thing every weekend.

JustWashed.jpg

Truckincreek.jpg

94, 4.0 ho w/ K&N, '00 intake manifold, AX-15 5spd, 192k mi, 4" rear/ 3" front 31x10.5 Cooper ST's, 44 rear w/crown vic disc, regeared to 3.55's. 1997 dual diaphragm booster setup, herculined interior, removable carpets, boat plugs, custom rear rack (cargo area) custom home made bumpers, USMC green paint job, sony boom boom system

DSCF0996.JPG

DSCF0995.JPG

yeah in fact, a ranger is nothing like a cherokee. please remove those pictures before i vomit on my buddies laptop. PLEASE

before
before.jpg

after
afterposer.jpg

so far...

fordtech said:
there is just something about this chero that I LOVE! I always dug the quad lights and woodie trim..... I just dig this rig!

You and alot of other people that run with him on the West Coast, including me. He drives it as good as it looks.

--ron

muddygp said:
yeah in fact, a ranger is nothing like a cherokee. please remove those pictures before i vomit on my buddies laptop. PLEASE

Thanks for being an asshole!

I wouldn't be the wrench I am now if it weren't for that thing getting put into the garage every weekend - if somethings broke, I'm pretty sure I know a way to fix it now - and If I don't, well, I read and learn.

2001 Sport
DSC01742.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

33" Toyo MTs on Centerlines
C-rok bumpers
Farm boy roof rack
Loose Nuts axle bracketry
Loose Nuts OTK cross over steering
F&R 9" w/4:86, ARB
Warn 9.5si
Custom painted (soon to be chromed) shovel w/LEDs in the handle for digging out at night or in caves.

A chrome shovel with LED lights in the handle? That's about as useful as a gold hammer...must admit it would look cool with the other chrome you got goin on. nice rig!

Back