• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

what do you have the 32 gallon tank on that thing?if you want bigger pics they have to be hosted somewhere then linked to the board.

Wil Badger said:
what do you have the 32 gallon tank on that thing?if you want bigger pics they have to be hosted somewhere then linked to the board.
yup, got a 30 gallon gas tank on the beast. I'm actually sellin her if anybody's interested. check the post in the for sale section. '88 cherokee

Finally stuck some 31's on my 2000 with 4" lift. Nice and clean in these pics as I'd been playing on the dunes/beach and had to wash the salty sand off :)

frontquarter.jpg

Little_flex.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Stock, for now. Plans are a 3 inch lift and 31" firestone destination m/ts..........when i get the dough. Since the pics added black steelie soft 8's.

CAM_0485.jpg

CAM_0479.jpg

CAM_0484.jpg

96, 4.0 auto, 235 Toyo Open Country AT's
last picture doesnt do that hill justice

i wasnt slamming you at all. i think it is awesome that people are wheeling stockers! Dont compare yourself to others. everyone does it differently

Steve F said:
Finally stuck some 31's on my 2000 with 4" lift. Nice and clean in these pics as I'd been playing on the dunes/beach and had to wash the salty sand off :)
frontquarter.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Steve F, nice looking rig although the LHD always looks a bit odd! Is that a CB antenna by the snorkel? If so, how well does it work there?
thanks, Doug

tsgolo said:
Steve F, nice looking rig although the LHD always looks a bit odd! Is that a CB antenna by the snorkel? If so, how well does it work there?
thanks, Doug

Yep it's a CB antenna but it's UHF, dont you guys use AM? Works fine, in the dunes or bush I'll get a good 10km out of it and on the open road quite a bit more. I mainly use the UHF for convoy stuff.

Cheers
Steve

Stock flexin (my first flex :dunce: ):
81480.jpg

New shoes:
81949.jpg

STOCK 2000 Cherokee Sport 4x4
I6 4.0L
AW4
NP231
D30/F
8.25/R
Rusty's 3" kit & new shoes ready to install... I'm lazy with no garage/tool access

Last edited:
-89 xj
-rubicon 4.5
-32x11.50 MTR's on 15x10 american racing wheels
-d30 w/lockrite 4.11
-super35 w/detroit 4.11
-essentially offroad jeepspeed racing cage
-wheelin this thing into the junkyard

-99 xj
-rustys 4.5
-33x12.50 MTR's on 15x8 white wagon wheels
-Croc front and rear bumpers w/tire carrier
-formatt fabrications LED tail lights
-more to come

pavement sucks but with the price of gas this is as good as it gets

Steve F said:

Cheers
Steve

Nice rig, Steve! Nice shocks you got there... I like mine too! :)

e7cqv7.jpg

Back