• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Mikey said:
Just went from 3.5" lift w/ 31's to 6.5" RE long arm in front and 5.5" rear (to get rid of forward rake stance) with 33's and added Bushwacker fender flares.
IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

This Jeep is to die for, love it!

Jeff

loooks good but too shiny

1999 Cherokee Sport 4 door. 100,411miles when bought. So far the only mods made have been H4 headlights, JVC CD Player, Rockford Fosgate Amp and Subs (out of the 97 I had). Saving money to do things right the first time around, Lift, wheels, tires, SYE, CV Drveshaft, Gears, possibly lockers as well, along with the possibility of a paint job.

2544161_13_full.jpg

2544161_12_full.jpg

2544161_14_full.jpg

IMG_5744.jpg

2000 Sport

5.5 Rubicon Extreme Dudy Long arm Kit
- Acos Spacers Fron
- Add a leaf in Rear

Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts front and rear
4:56 Gears front and rear
ARB Lockers Front and Rear
Viair 300c compressor
Snorkle
Teraflex SYE HD
ZJ Rear Disc Conversion
WJ 6 way power leather seats
K&N Filter
Ruff Stuff Rear differential cover

Custom
Front bumper
Rear bumper/Tire carrier
Rock Sliders
Roof Rack
Front differential Gaurd

859696526109_0_BG.jpg

XJBANKER said:
2000 Sport

- Acos Spacers Fron
- Add a leaf in Rear

Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts front and rear
4:56 Gears front and rear
ARB Lockers Front and Rear
Viair 300c compressor
Snorkle
Teraflex SYE HD
ZJ Rear Disc Conversion
WJ 6 way power leather seats
K&N Filter
Ruff Stuff Rear differential cover

Custom
Front bumper
Rear bumper/Tire carrier
Rock Sliders
Roof Rack
Front differential Gaurd

Where did you get the stone guards for the headlights?

XJBANKER said:
IMG_5744.jpg

2000 Sport

Now that is one nice lookin rig!

Mudderoy said:
I think everyone's seen this picture, but I wanted to add mine to the group.

Now that I have fixed my NP242 transfer case problem I hope to have pictures out of the driveway soon. ;)

jeep_lift19.jpg

JeepNightShot.jpg

Planned upgrades:

1. 4.56 gears (hopefully within the next couple of weeks)
2. RC front disconnects.
3. Fender trim, Bushwhacker flares and bump stops.
4. PowerTrax locker for the rear.
5. Full leaf spring RC 4.5" (replacing the AAL)
6. Detours USA slim rough cut bumper with tire carrier.
7. Either a ARB front bumper, or Detours USA XJ backbone.
8. Winch (leaning towards 9000 lbs Mile marker, but too early to be sure.)

I have got to get this spare tire out and on a carrier!

jeep_sparetire.jpg

Oh and 4 more red LED rock crawling lights. 2 up front and 2 in the back. Currently I have 4 under the passenger area.

Speaking of LED's I upgraded the internal lighting. Have a look at the difference between a WHITE LED and a YELLOW incandescent!

JeepLEDDomeLight32.jpg
JeepLEDDomeLight46.jpg

Where can i get some LED's for my dome light? :D Me Likely!

FlexdXJ said:
Where can i get some LED's for my dome light? :D Me Likely!

Oh I love these. A bit pricey though.

I got these from http://roundeyes.com/ but someone recently did an article where he replaced ALL the incandescent lights in the interior of his XJ with LED. I recently ordered some BA15 replacements for the lights under the dash. I'm hoping they come in today.

Once I replace the kick panel lights (BA15's) then I'll replace the "map" lights and that will be it. At least for interior. The site, link below, also has LED tail lights. I like the ones that go in the tail light hole and expand to 3 inch diameter!

Here is the article with lots of pics...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=933802&highlight=autolumination

It is hard to photograph but my XJ looks really cool when the red lights on from the bottom and the white/blue interior dome lights shining through the window tent. Looks like red blue-white. I have my RED LED lights hooked up to my Remote Keyless Entry system, so they all come on when I unlock the doors with the remote.

Mudderoy said:
Once I replace the kick panel lights (BA15's) then I'll replace the "map" lights and that will be it. At least for interior. The site, link below, also has LED tail lights. I like the ones that go in the tail light hole and expand to 3 inch diameter!

JeepLEDKickPLight1.jpg

Mudderoy said:
Where did you get the stone guards for the headlights?

Those were popular back in the 80's and most Advance Auto's carried them. You can probably still get them new. Check your local laws, they are illegal in VA last time I got pulled over with some on my Bronco.

xjtrailrider said:
Those were popular back in the 80's and most Advance Auto's carried them. You can probably still get them new. Check your local laws, they are illegal in VA last time I got pulled over with some on my Bronco.

Thanks. Talk about the police not having anything better to do...

Mikey said:
Just went from 3.5" lift w/ 31's to 6.5" RE long arm in front and 5.5" rear (to get rid of forward rake stance) with 33's and added Bushwacker fender flares.
IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

Looks good, but it needs mud and scratches. I'll have to look for you on the streets.

Back