• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

uncc civilengineer said:
pic001-1.jpg

pic044.jpg

Plans for the Fall/Winter include: lowering it a tad bit, Coilovers (or Airshocks) out back, Cage, Belly pan, TNT and TMR stiffners, beadlocks, and a 4:1...

nice rig!!

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
WHAT rear bumper is on this XJ?

I'm lovin that Rig. Kinda looks like mine but I really need a front bumper...

Riding on 35s
Quincy091.jpg

SunflowerMines4x42007070.jpg

SunflowerMines4x42007074.jpg

ButcherJones044.jpg

SunflowerMines4x42007076.jpg

Back when I had 33s
SunflowerMines4x42007025.jpg

Back when I had 32s
CIMG0820.jpg

Hackberry016.jpg

Back when I had 31s
BoxCanyon004.jpg

BoxCanyon005.jpg

Finally my old rig:
on 33s
DSC00024.jpg

Sorry so many, just a proud papa !

Begster said:
Wow, I think thats the first angled CB antenna I've seen, how does that work out for you?

haha. people still don't believe me that the load on your fiberglass antenna has to be above the roof line. Well i'm sure it doesn't work as well as it could, thats for sure. :yap:

Hehe, yeah that spare was on there temporarily. A full size lives there typically.

As far as the cb goes, it works fine. I typically don't try to communicate with the space station however. Usually just within a few miles. I did it that way so it wouldn't hang up on things, works well too.

Begster said:
Wow, I think thats the first angled CB antenna I've seen, how does that work out for you?

I bet he gets more speeding tickets because it LOOKS faster like that.

You should see my little small spare tire! Its a stock spare out of a 2wd Ranger! lol I need to get it off the rack so I'm not tempted to use it in a bind.

Here's Old Blue so far...

RE 3.5" lift and 31" BFGs
AJ's Super Rails
ConnFerr Rack
Hidden Hitch in front
Warn transfer case skid
(I've only just begun...not bad for 8 months work)

2666735_8_full.jpg

2666735_9_full.jpg

Last edited:
One of my New Year's resolutions was to become a paying member. This site has been so useful, it was time to pay my dues.

'96 Country with the 242 (yay) and D35 (boo).
Since buying it last year I've added an RC 3" AAL kit (I know, I know, flame away), JKS Quicker Discos, Columbia rims and ProComp 31" MTs.
Future plans include front tow hooks, wheel spacers, longer shackles and a rear axle upgrade.

Having Photobucket issues, so here's a small one for now.

XJsnowJan2bweb.jpg

just a few shots from today!

PICT1695.jpg

PICT1693.jpg

PICT1694.jpg

Back