• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

uncc civilengineer said:
pic001-1.jpg

pic044.jpg

Plans for the Fall/Winter include: lowering it a tad bit, Coilovers (or Airshocks) out back, Cage, Belly pan, TNT and TMR stiffners, beadlocks, and a 4:1...

are those tires or black baloons wrapped around some aluminum....??

woodkrawler said:
are those tires or black baloons wrapped around some aluminum....??
I'm gonna say those are very sexy tires.

explorerxj said:
Picture658.jpg
Picture502.jpg
here is my 99
Picture501.jpg
xj. with here is my 99 xj with some make over
Picture502.jpg

here is my 99 xj with some make over

Anybody know the specs on this rig?

uncc civilengineer said:
Don't be hatin'

Maybe if you'll come out and wheel w/ us sometime you'll get to see how the balloons perform... I'll even pull you out when necessary :helpme:

im not hatin' just givin' you a hard time....jeep looks good.

whats the status of that beast? havent heard much from you lately. got it all done and dialed in the way you want it? whats the specs on it now?

GrimmJeeper said:
whats the status of that beast? havent heard much from you lately. got it all done and dialed in the way you want it? whats the specs on it now?

Well after we went to hot springs on labor day, I changed the frt. johnny to a crome-moly heim, and started the exo. It's pretty much dialed in..just need a stak:wantyou: I'll have to let you know the exact specs when i get back to the house. Here's what the cage looks like so far.
2425775290100387885S500x500Q85.jpg

What? That we can cut Alaska in half and make them the third largest with the third lowest IQ? haha

Actually, I was thinking the whole "everything's bigger" line, but apparently you don't recall the "don't mess with" line either.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, readers rigs.

I tend to like the big balloon tires also.:D This is one out of two of my jeeps.

dr74om.jpg

Picture from McCaslin Mountain in Silver Cliff, Wisconsin

Kim

I went from the bald 33"x12.5" TSL's to brand new 36"x13.5" IROC's. Trimmed the hell out of the fenders and that's about it since you seen it last.

Kim

Back