• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Trackbar too short

Jeremy, thanks for getting that information out to us. The extra inch of thread will certainly help in my situation. Thanks again,

Tom

You're welcome...No problem. I'm just glad to finally have an answer one way or the other, cause I too had been wondering about this for awhile now.

Thanks

I realize this thread is old.....But.....after searching this I wanted to circulate it again. SOS just a different day!

RE1660 track bar still not fixed and they are still sending out the SOS!

I'll update this thread as soon as I hear from Rubicon in regards to my short track bar issue.

jshwank said:
For anyone interested, the part# on the invoice is RM30210 and it is labeled as SM S/F Housing&Coupler 1" Over.
Jeremy
That is the correct part#.

Also, if they get enough complaints, maybe just maybe the will include the longer coupler assembly with the HD Track bars for lifts around the 6" range. Im getting ready to upgrade from the RE 4.5" system to 6.5" and RK Long arms. Since I know there is a problem, I may just order the TNT system. Same price but not powdercoated.

Back