• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re: Introducing the Arizona Members ONLY Forum

Or what about some type of decal for the AZ chapter? That others would notice

We have one. I plan on printing some stickers.

We're not going to get new members through the forum it'self . Everyone needs to simply wheel as much as possible and meet more people on the trails !

While more active members could make things more interesting here. We (I included) need to get out o the trail more.

The chapter is not registered in AZ. We are working on it.
progress.gif

progress.gif

And i got btched at for not handling it in a timely manner. Yea im an ass now call national turn me in oh no its the end of the world

Seriously Sean, where is you maturity? I have no problem with you personally because I have never met you, but if you real personality is like you e-personality I don't want to meet you...

A lot of behind the scenes stuff Dpug. they would never admit it though because it would really reflect on themselves and how they portray two different egos. 1 in the Bod forum and 1 where everyone can see. Good job guys plead ignorance.

1 thing I don't have to worry about.....never seeing you guys on any trails.

A lot of behind the scenes stuff Dpug. they would never admit it though because it would really reflect on themselves and how they portray two different egos. 1 in the Bod forum and 1 where everyone can see. Good job guys plead ignorance.

I can honestly say I don't know what this is about. Because you got your pee-pee smacked by John for not following through on your commitments?

Do you remember when I asked this question back in November?
1. At 19 how certain what you are going to be doing for the next 2 years? I know when I was 19 I had no clue what I wanted to do the next week much less 2 years in the future...

That is why I was a little pissed off when you stepped down. You took a role that I was excited about doing, then when you stepped down I had already made other commitments. And when you posted it, I said congratulations since work and real life take priority.

So have fun in So-Cal:bawl:

Hey guys IM backkk how my favorite crowd doing? you guys going wheeling any time soon?

Back