• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 5.5" front coils..WTB

themud

NAXJA Forum User
I need a pair in good shape to replace my current coils on my rig and want to go up just a bit in height..

thanks
let me know what ya got and yes I have cash..and will meet ya...
themud

i have a set of Deavers i just posted up in our Chapter!!!! they measure at 20" out of vehicle and 16" ride height with my winch and bumper. Asking $125.00

i have a set of Deavers i just posted up in our Chapter!!!! they measure at 20" out of vehicle and 16" ride height with my winch and bumper. Asking $125.00

Yeah I don't think their going to be tall enough for me..
I might have to adjust what Im looking for it might be more like a 6.5" spring for my rig or a 6" spring..

themud

ok ride on!!!!!! just posted em up today and i have some spacers to go with them also. if you change your mind hit me up on the so cal chapter. good luck

I've got a set of 5.5" Rubicon express coils from a TJ. $100 and they're yours. Let me know if they'll work for you.

Back