• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC Rock Crawler

Duratrax Cliff Climber here. Not too bad but for the price its unbeatable. First thing to do is get rid of the plastic gears!

2 axial ax10 scorpions and 2 venom creepers and 1 mix of axial and losi thats still being built:D

2 axial ax10 scorpions and 2 venom creepers and 1 mix of axial and losi thats still being built:D

Hows that Creeper man? I thought about getting one.

I really like the look of that creeper. I think that is what I am going to go with. The CKRC rtr package b for the creeper just seems like the best way to jump into this whol RC crawling deal.

HPI Wheely King 4x4 with a Crawler King style conversion (done well before the HPI conversion kit was available)
Axial AX10 converted into a 2.2 SCX10
Losi Mini Crawler
Losi Comp Crawler (yes I've had CVD and Spool & Worm issues with it, but those have been taken care of thanks to Rich Trujillo!)
I also occasionally crawler my E-Revo (even with the open diffs!) and have a second, unused Wheely King ARTR that may donate it's axles and trans to a custom chassised Sportsman Rig........once I figure out how to draw one that doesn't look like a women's thong or men's poser trunks:wow:

HPI Wheely King 4x4 with a Crawler King style conversion (done well before the HPI conversion kit was available)
Axial AX10 converted into a 2.2 SCX10
Losi Mini Crawler
Losi Comp Crawler (yes I've had CVD and Spool & Worm issues with it, but those have been taken care of!)
I also occasionally crawler my E-Revo (even with the open diffs!) and have a second, unused Wheely King ARTR that may donate it's axles and trans to a custom chassised Sportsman Rig........once I figure out how to draw one that doesn't look like a women's thong or men's poser trunks:wow:

Oh yeah, anything you wanna know ask this guy! :D

Hows that Creeper man? I thought about getting one.

i like it, its a good platform and a good one to start with, i really like the selectable locker its kinda cool to mess around with open diffs.

Back