• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rangley -Grand Junction Bash!

When do you want the Rangley-GJ Bash to take place?

• june 7-12

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • june 14-19

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • june 21-26

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hahahaha your so mean!
ya man this is still on for sure. even if its just us.
hoping to be able to tow out there which would make life SOOO much better! got some more beef to add to the jeep but im almost ready to go!!!!

is there a date set yet? i got 4 rigs in to play in rangley we just need to know when :D

so what days you planning on rangely? 21-23? the weekend would be better for a couple of my group(they have jobs)

we've ran junction a ton so we're just looking to play in rangely at the moment. plus its closer :)

Last edited:
It had been mentioned doing GJ first then rangley. But there are no specific plans as of yet. I'm open to whatever will get the most people to join in and have fun :thumbup:

It had been mentioned doing GJ first then rangley. But there are no specific plans as of yet. I'm open to whatever will get the most people to join in and have fun :thumbup:

well if rangely is done second i might be able to get more utards to join.

Just putting this back on top, its coming up a lot sooner than you might think.

I was more or less under the impression it was going to be GJ the first 2-3 days followed by Rangley the rest of the trip.

Ya jmaxj said rangley second is better and that's what was originally the plan. So GJ the beginning of the week and rangley wil be after for the weekend

6 rigs including me are planning arriving in rangely the evening of the 23rd (no later than 7 hopefully) just don't have a clue where to go once we get into rangely HA HA

FWIW, I wont say you cant come on the trails cuz you dont pass a safety inspection :roflmao:

So if I don't have a spare tire for my trailer to trail to trailer only rig I can still wheel? Awesome!!! :D

And actually, in all my years of wheeling I only once actually had to use a spare and it was the one time I actually had one. I think thats what jinxed me.

k guys we are just over a month away. looks like the increase in work load ill only be making the rangley portion, but if its possible, ill try to still make the GJ part. Rangely is just the more important part to me....

cant wait to meet some of ya IC guys :D

Yeah, I'm probably only going to be able to make it down there for the weekend myself.

can't wait, i'm already pre abusing the jeep to prepare it for battle with you colo guys :D

can't wait, i'm already pre abusing the jeep to prepare it for battle with you colo guys :D

:cheers:........... Take lots of pics :D

BATTLE?!?!?! oh shit! I dunno if im bringing enough rig for what you guys are running lol....
did i forget to mention we always end up playing a hardcore game of H O R S E?
it can become a battle :spin1:
:cheers:........... Take lots of pics :D

of the before or during rangely abuse? either way i always have pics :D

Well I'm completely out on this one, just can't afford it and go to CO Fest so CO Fest it is. I'll be doing the Spring Creeek run on the 25th with COJeeps and then heading to Bandimere for Ford Fest on the 26th. I'm going to run the truck and then enter it into the show. :D

soooo clooooose

prolly wont have axle swap done by then, but hoping to have a better suspension setup by then :D

Back