• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Pic Thread...... Part three!!!

what the hell is wrong with his ear!
I am laughing my azz off ... My son did the unthinkable... he "guaged" his ears: it's like the Rockwell's of ear piercings... an aquired taste that I can't get used to. But he is a good, kind, drug free Jeep XJ driving kid who just dosn't fit all the molds. Mike

HPIM4714.jpg

I am laughing my azz off ... My son did the unthinkable... he "guaged" his ears: it's like the Rockwell's of ear piercings... an aquired taste that I can't get used to. But he is a good, kind, drug free Jeep XJ driving kid who just dosn't fit all the molds. Mike

This is all I have to say.....

29o1yfs.jpg

with this....

2jakmrb.jpg

I used to work for CSK auto, and we had a huge guy that did that with his ears come into the store all the time. probably 1.5 inches diameter. One day we had a woman come in and I went out to help her with her battery and I happened to notice that she was getting stoned in the car as I worked on it. The guy came in shortly after and said that she asked him if anyone ever pulled on them. His response was great: "I weigh almost 350lbs. no one better be pulling on them..." :twak::wierd::roflmao:

No good.

I shoot straight - not down.

Back