• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Pic Thread...... Part three!!!

IMORTL said:
GREAT PIC... looks like you're about to get tore up... what were you doing?

I was testing the zoom on my digi camera. Works Great! Its Snoqualmie falls. The big rock sticking out of the top of the falls, is the same rock that I am zoomed in on.

Here is a pic of the falls from were Me and a buddy hiked down to the base from the top.

100_0408.jpg

And another close up.
100_0414.jpg

Cleghorn019-1.jpg

DSC013622.jpg

RTicUL8 said:
ICE CREAM.....Yummy!:chef:

icecreammaker.JPG
Thanks, my grandparents had one of these when I was a kid which I inheirted. The bands on the bucket rusted out along with the motor brackets. Now I know who made them, and can get replacment parts for it.

scoobyxj said:
Thanks, my grandparents had one of these when I was a kid which I inheirted. The bands on the bucket rusted out along with the motor brackets. Now I know who made them, and can get replacment parts for it.

Be careful.... White Mountains are great churns (my folks have one that's 60 years old.) But that's a fairly standard style, but the buckets and mechanisms don't necessarily interchange.

ChiXJeff said:
Be careful.... White Mountains are great churns (my folks have one that's 60 years old.) But that's a fairly standard style, but the buckets and mechanisms don't necessarily interchange.

I called my grandfather earlier to day, and asked him about it. He said he was pretty shure it was a 6qrt White Mountain. Said he payed around 90$ for it back in the late 60's/ early 70's. Wish they where still that cheep today.

Back