• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAM Off Road Park

dogger15

NAXJA Forum User
Saturday 4/26/14. Meeting at entrance around 9am. Need to do a little shakedown before the wheeling season starts. Everyone is invited. Will post if any changes happen.

I will try and make it I need to do a hake down too, since it's only 4 miles from home that's perfect!

Assuming I can get the front end back in, Ill be there to dial it all together.
It will be good to meet some guys from the springs

Also my friend is going to bring a grill. So there will be some BBQ too. If you want to eat and drink then need to pitch in.

Last edited:
Front end is in, ill be there at 9 but will proably end up leaving around noon. I have the red dodge and obnoxiously blue xj. I will be in the staging area dropping the XJ off the trailer if we want to meet there instead of the entrance.

Well I'm out. Just sheared the steering box off the frame loading it on the trailer.

You realize it's two weeks away right

We can get both of you guys is Riggs done by then

Looks like Im out. People have been getting fired left and right at work the past couple of days. Have to pick up some extra shifts for the next week or two.

Looks like Truggy is out, but I'll still show up with the ZJ and chill for a bit!

I have a range at my house your always welcome at! Also I'll call ya tomoorow

Is anyone actually going? I'm not gonna make it gotta work

Back