• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAIN!!

It's nice to have a day off. I cancelled all my appointments. I'm like Newman...I don't work in the rain. :)

Had to drive to UPS to pickup some goodies. The toll road is bad in rain. I was hydroplaning all over. Took the 405 home. Upside down vehicle at the 55 interchange.

Jump This said:
We are even getting some decent rain out here in the desert....

and I'm working in the garage all weekend....

:bawl:

I could look at it this way, I WAS supposed to be working
on the cabin up in BB, but with the rain and snow, the wife
decided she would rather hang around here and get some things
done. For this I'm glad, running a tile saw in rain/snow is not
something I was looking forward to!!

:D

YEAH !!!! we finally !! got some rain TOO !.... :yelclap:
About one of those a month would be nice... things will be blooming in a month or so...

Curt

The weather forcasters said we would probably get .25-.50" of rain.... out of this storm....
After last nights continued DOWN POUR.....; we ended up with >3" in Escondido.
While driving home from work last night... I watched people driving thru runoff where the water was half way up their tires.... Doesnt even phase the Jeep...

Got a little over an inch of rain here in Fullerton. Enough to wash off all the soot and ash from around the house and the work truck. The water flowing down the gutters in the dtreet was black for about the first hour. Didn't stop raining till we cleared the grapevine.

Back