• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Vendors

Jeep Hut seems interested, but is looking for more info to send to their marketing department. Is there anything I should know in particular, such as x amount of product gets you ____? Date product needs to be received by or anything else you can think of?

Last edited:
Gotcha. We usually mention them in a thread as well after the fact, right? Are we doing any pictures this year for the vendors to see our happy, smiling membership winning their goods? :wierd:

Yep, they get mentioned in a thread after the fact, but maybe we need to have a thread beforehand pimping the sponsors.

Remind them that their donations helps us with land use donations too.

They were supposed to donate $500 worth of product, but they didn't.

If they want to donate, they're more than welcome, they just won't get special recognition

Need products by Feb 20.
They get mentioned at the raffle, we only have one event sponsor.

I was assuming $500 was a magical number for special recognition? I was going to ask the same question in case somebody wanted to know.

Nice job guys. I contacted 4wd Hardware being they are a NAXJA sponsor for the giveaway winch.

I like the idea of Crawl and Macs Tie downs....... IF Mac Tie down needs a picture of a MWC jeep tied down with their product I can help :)

Ram" Stuff is coming along" Rod

I'm finishing up my letter to Jeep Hut here, but wanted to go over a couple of things. As far as vendor recognition for their donations, we're looking at doing a pre-event thread listing those vendors donations (after product is received), registration packet inserts, raffle announcement, and finally a post-event thread listing out winners, correct?

I was wondering if we could go a step further and include pictures of the winners on our Facebook page with corresponding vendor info? I know our Facebook access is limited to members only, but this might be a plus for smaller vendors looking to get the word out about their company and thus an additional motivator for them to donate.

Finally, do we do anything to thank those vendors who donate? If not, I was thinking we could send something like this out after the event. Just a thought.

11812257234_a55f4029f4_b.jpg

Yes, all of that will happen.

Every event that I've been to that has taken pictures has never done anything with them. Those pics suck. I don't see it happening.

I like the idea of sending a thank you, even an email thank you would be good.

Thanks Dan.

Extreme Terrain contacted.

Replied to Jeep Hut, hopefully we'll hear back from them soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Sorry I keep posting, I'm starting to feel like a dang thorn in y'alls side.

Extreme Terrain sent me back a link to a form to fill out. However, they require the event info to be posted on their website. No big deal, but I need an event contact email. I'm ok using my own, but wanted to make sure their wasn't some official email I should be using.

Also, OTRATTW contacted

you can use [email protected] if you'd like

it gets sent to my phone so i get it regularly

you are not a thorn

mac 'dan might want to use his, but mine is ok too' gyvr

Back