• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Vendors

Just thought I'd put all the vendors that have been contacted thus far into one post. If I missed a vendor, let me know.

4wd Hardware
Advance Adapters
Ares Fabrication
Axleboy Automotive
B. Lee's Offroad
Bushwacker
Carhartt
Cobra Electronics
Crawl Magazine
Daystar
Extreme Terrain
Garmin
Gearwrench
HeavyMetalConcepts
Hi-Lift
Inner Airlocks
Iron Man 4x4 fab
Iron Man Offroad
Iron Rock Offroad
Interco Tires
JB Conversions
Jeep
Jeep Hut
Jeepin Outfitters
Logans Metal
Mac's custom tie-downs
Mechanix Gloves
Michiana auto pros
M.O.R.E.
Nates 4x4
Never Enough Auto
OCX Adventure Outfitters
Off-Road Solutions
OTRATTW
Pittbull Tires
Poly Performance
Powertank
PSC
Randy's Ring and Pinion
Rock Krawler
Rockridge 4wd
SpinTech Mufflers
Trail Worthy Fab
Warn
Weathertech

:worship:

Last edited:
Just thought I'd put all the vendors that have been contacted thus far into one post. If I missed a vendor, let me know.

4wd Hardware
Advance Adapters
Ares Fabrication
Axleboy Automotive
B. Lee's Offroad
Bushwacker
Carhartt
Cobra Electronics
Crawl Magazine
Daystar
Extreme Terrain
Garmin
Gearwrench
HeavyMetalConcepts
Hi-Lift
Inner Airlocks
Iron Man 4x4 fab
Iron Man Offroad
Iron Rock Offroad
Interco Tires
JB Conversions
Jeep
Jeep Hut
Jeepin Outfitters
Logans Metal
Mac's custom tie-downs
Mechanix Gloves
Michiana auto pros
M.O.R.E.
Nates 4x4
Never Enough Auto
OCX Adventure Outfitters
Off-Road Solutions
OTRATTW
Pittbull Tires
Poly Performance
Powertank
PSC
Randy's Ring and Pinion
Rock Krawler
Rockridge 4wd
SpinTech Mufflers
Trail Worthy Fab
Warn
Weathertech

:worship:

Thank you!

Anthony: Being Zac has met the guy from RCV before what about a gift cert from them towards one of their products?

Ram" Thinking I would like on of those right about now...lol"Rod

Anthony: Being Zac has met the guy from RCV before what about a gift cert from them towards one of their products?

Ram" Thinking I would like on of those right about now...lol"Rod

I asked him and he's down with asking. He's also going to try and hit up the tool vendors that come to their shop.

Cool. You are doing a great job thank you

Update on 4wd Hardware. I told them we would be buying the winch from them for the special raffle. Asked if they would be willing to knock something off the price or throw in some Synthetic line to go with it ..... or other raffle items....We have been sent to the promotion department :) ...hope it turns out well....

Update on iron rock offroad, spoke with Josh, he will let me know by Friday if he wants to be the event sponsor again. I explained to him that whatever he did for us on a chapter level, would be in addition to his national requirements to remain a national sponsor

Update on iron rock offroad, spoke with Josh, he will let me know by Friday if he wants to be the event sponsor again. I explained to him that whatever he did for us on a chapter level, would be in addition to his national requirements to remain a national sponsor

Sweet!!

I haven't heard back from anybody I contacted yet.

Trail Head Off Road (THOR) contacted.

Midwest Jeeps contacted.

Trail Quest contacted.

Left a message with Jeep Hut. I'm hoping to hear back from them before the week is over.

Last edited:
Back