• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle, Raffle, Raffle!

That stuff is cool, but too bad they don't send the actual product anymore. I liked installing parts at the campground before the ride home.

Hey Rory here from RADesigns, I sent actual product to NaAXJA to be sent out to whatever chapter they deemed if they sent it out. So yes you should be able to install and drive around your AW4 manually.

Hey Rory here from RADesigns, I sent actual product to NaAXJA to be sent out to whatever chapter they deemed if they sent it out. So yes you should be able to install and drive around your AW4 manually.
Rory, so you know... Billy has an AX15. :laugh:

The raffle is after the BBQ Saturday evening and you've got to be present to win. Tickets will be sold before/during/after the BBQ just before the raffle.

What if we are present at a different NAXJA event? I'm going to be at the Cherokee Crawl in Kentucky that night, but we aren't giving away an SYE. That is the one prize I could use!!! :dunno:

Who's ready to win some stuff?

Thanks again to all the vendors!

sorry ya'll its gonna be me!

I sure could use most of that stuff, think I'll spend a couple hundred on tickets. :laugh2: Is that cool with you guys?

Nah, wife would kill me. Just hope I win something, that would top the weekend off. Looking forward to breaking s*** with you guys.

I hate winning.

Back