• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

raffle prizes?

a-mechanic

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering what i could win this year? last year i got a bumper and some misc. stuff.party1:

Another bumper, 2 BFG tires, 40%off ARB, Rusty's Certificates, Tshirts, etc. I have a few smaller items but not like I did last year.

Could I please request for someone to do a writeup of the event and have them send it to me? Couple paragraphs (2... 3..?) along with couple pics? Also couple pictures from the drawing showing winners picking up their winnings? It makes us look, shows others what the events look like and makes it easier for getting sponsorship in the future.

In any case, email address to submit that is
[email protected]

Thanks

"Could I please request for someone to do a writeup of the event and have them send it to me?"

Yep will do!

I thought you weren't taking the good stuff!

no 35" this trip :(

Fore Wheeler said:
Hey woody, you runnin hard core?? if so I'll be your photographer.

Dunno...no word on the tires yet and I didn't get the rims I need either...so.

That means choice A: 31x 9.5 TSL radials (front two are BALD)

or choice B: 33x9.5 Wild Country TXR (not ATs but not MTs either)

Choice A is easy as they are mounted...Choice B is a PITA. I have to finish my beer, wash the tires out, and throw them in the Jeep, get mounted tomorrow.

Neither choice gives me warm fuzzies about "hardcore" potential...we'll see how wet the trails are. OTOH it can't be much worse than the last 2 times up there, with constant downpours & very part-time 4x4/open diffs.

I have to lead a mild group Thursday...probably will be (attempting to) hanging with the big-boys Fri & Sat if they'll let me :viking:

Well I just checked out "Plan B"

They don't IMHO have enough meat on their bones to be worthwhile swapping over from the TSLs. (not a whole lot taller either) Since the 35" will be here someday, fawkit...

Maybe if One Ton brings that Groovie Groover, I can hack some life into the bald front ones.

Well, I ran with you guys when I was open front, and was running 31" Thornturds, yea, I know I broke everytime I wanted to climb something, and my winch got a hell of a work out, but you can do it.

My father in law is comming with me, he's running 32" TSL's, welded rear and little off road experiance, maybe you can keep an eye on him Thursday with the mild group.

my wife thanks you and I'll buy you a beer.

woody said:
Well I just checked out "Plan B"

They don't IMHO have enough meat on their bones to be worthwhile swapping over from the TSLs. (not a whole lot taller either) Since the 35" will be here someday, fawkit...

Maybe if One Ton brings that Groovie Groover, I can hack some life into the bald front ones.
MMMmmmm.......a groover?? Maybe the TSL's on my rig could use some help,too:D

Back