• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions everyone wants to know?

I'm a little late to the party, but you guys probably won't let me in the campground without bacon so I suppose I'll bring some!

My new question is weather or not I will even be able to get the ghost up there.... :confused: :mad: :flamemad: :tear:

Huh?

Is it that the rig won't be ready or that you can trailer it to Harlan?

Trailer was stolen over the weekend. They cut two locks off it. With the divorce and all funds are tight still. In the middle of all this trying to get something together for the boys to drive. They cannot drive my truck bc it is a company truck. They turn 15 on May 30th so I was working on a 98 for them to drive and have when they turn 16. Insurance on the office is saying the trailer was not covered and the funds are not there to replace it.

I have insurance on my single place that covers it from theft and vandalism...its 3 or 5 bucks a month...

mac 'bummer about it getting stolen' gyvr

Trailer was stolen over the weekend. They cut two locks off it. With the divorce and all funds are tight still. In the middle of all this trying to get something together for the boys to drive. They cannot drive my truck bc it is a company truck. They turn 15 on May 30th so I was working on a 98 for them to drive and have when they turn 16. Insurance on the office is saying the trailer was not covered and the funds are not there to replace it.

It wasn't tagged either was it?

I'll keep my eyes open up here for a car hauler running around with no plates on it, since NC laws require plates.

That sucks Glen. I know the feeling I had a brand new trailer stolen a few years ago. Theives suck. X2 on trailer insurance, I wont own one without it now!

Hope you can get it figured out.

jim

Is Stump going to have his "hairy" visor with him? We need a good laugh.

That sucks Glen. I know the feeling I had a brand new trailer stolen a few years ago. Theives suck. X2 on trailer insurance, I wont own one without it now!

Hope you can get it figured out.

jim

I have it worked out one way or another.... lets just say word is Lenny and crew are coming this year... :wave:

Back