• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for the new guys (and that one old feller)

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Stickers, shirts and other swag.

Guys got any plans there? My IC stocker looks like crap. I'd be the first guy to buy two...or four (trailer has almost every chapter sticker BUT the IC.)

Just curious and didn't want to start a bitchfest in the general forum.

I mentioned stickers in your Fall Fling 2014 thread. I will do some checking, and if anyone (Jeff?) still has the artwork for the IC Sticker, could I please get it in some form or other? That will facilitate the effort. No quick promises; I have to be in New York and Ohio for personal reasons in the next month and still hold down a full-time job here. So, when the dust settles in the spring...

I have the artwork in vector still of our chapter logos for shirts and stickers. As well as the last place that did the T shirts. They were a bit pricey but they turned out great. I can send a disk or info to whoever would like it.

If you guys are interested I could see if the shop that did the stickers last time is still around. If they are they may not charge us a set up fee. I don't mind doing a little leg work to help you guys out.

That would be great Ryan. I don't personally have any hookups for shirts or stickers but am happy to make some calls if need be. I think stickers are a must, but from what I understand we still have plenty of shirts and other gear...

I tried getting us a hookup on stickers but my guy isn't setup to do more than two colors right now. But he can do our shirts when ready.

Back