• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Purolator has been bought out!!!

Sorry dudes... I've cut open too many Frams to EVER run one of their products -- EVER.

Cut open your own before mouthing off...

If you like that oatmeal mush going through your engine -- fine. It's just not for me.

glfredrick said:
Sorry dudes... I've cut open too many Frams to EVER run one of their products -- EVER.

Cut open your own before mouthing off...

If you like that oatmeal mush going through your engine -- fine. It's just not for me.

Hey man.....don't hold back or sugar coat it; tell us how you really feel.
Sorry.....I had to take that shot! At least we are fellow Jeepers, oatmeal or not! :sunshine:

There's only so many oil filter factories out there, guys. Just like tires, the cheap ones are made by the same guys - just different guts, or maybe just different paint. It's the quality of the filter that counts. Having said that, I won't run Frams on a Ford ever again. I cost me an old motor, tried to take out my NEW motor, and I sold it to a young man who lost HIS motor - all on Frams. My new motor was "saved " by a parts counter man who warned me to go to any - ANY - other major filter to cure low oil pressure in the new engine. It did.
I now work at that same store and return the favor about once a month. The complaint is always about low oil pressure in a Ford. At least they don't have to go through the rod out the side of the block at 70MPH like I did.

Back