• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Proposition for US

LOL @ Dave :D I was thinking the same thing.

Andrew got one of those :eek: rides going down Schoolbus last summer... Both back tires in the air, me on the gas & grinnin like a possom. I recall he asked if the trail 'got worse' & I was like "Dunno man, I aint never been down it before...but we're late for supper, so hang on!"

I dunno if my XJ trail rig will be up by then, OTOH I 'maybe' turning the 88 into more of an off-roader for this season...We'll see what comes together.

Last edited:
It sounds great. I am finally getting a new car so the XJ won't be my DD anymore and can finally get some garage time.

At this time, I am willing and I can take 1 rider.

Well so far looks like its a go...So we will hit Tellico the Weekend of March 20-21 and then again on April 3 but getting paid for it...I will not garrenty passengers for evryone coming the object was to have 2 or more per vehicle but we will just have to see how they want to devide up. There is only 12 of them most lilkly a few couples...

So this list is as follows
Kevin and I
Mark Ayers
Mark 2Offroad
Andy
Ryan
Mike
Lee
Dale...

ShelbyLuvv ???

i think dave and woody should come and give Eticket ride for extra $.

Kudzu... i will be there. maybe not the march run but i will be there in april.

Well...We can see what knid of group they are but they have been told this would be a 5/6 hour trip...Maybe if we do good they will tell friend and we strat NAXJA Tellico Tours...:)

Great Shelbyluvv se you then...

BTW Guys the April runn will be when the next newsletter goes out whose up for helping me fold, staple, address and stamp 500+ newsletters...Yeah what fun...

Kudzu said:
Well...We can see what knid of group they are but they have been told this would be a 5/6 hour trip...Maybe if we do good they will tell friend and we strat NAXJA Tellico Tours...:)

Great Shelbyluvv se you then...

BTW Guys the April runn will be when the next newsletter goes out whose up for helping me fold, staple, address and stamp 500+ newsletters...Yeah what fun...
were you in a hurry when you typed this?

Okay My spelling is right up there with Hinkley's...I think it is more our mind talk fater than our finger can type thus we hit the wrong key some times...LOL I am usually in a hurry...

Should we have some kind of release form for them to sign?
Ride at your own risk.
Or should we not worry about it?
If not for ourselves, at least for NAXJA or do I worry to much?
Just a thought.

Mark WNC is right, something to think about.

Already thought of that I have Wavier ready for them to sign...

simple. of all the ways for you to get hurt, damaged, scared, or killed none are my fault.

2offroad said:
simple. of all the ways for you to get hurt, damaged, scared, or killed none are my fault.

you forgot the second part to that:
2. also you are responsible for cleaning up after yourself after you have messed up my rig :D

ROTFLMAO @ Kejatar Good very good! You obvously have not riden with our prez! LOL!

I can come if help is needed. I should be able to fit 2-3 people in there with me.

I have not heard from Steve so it is still a go...Since we will be up there 2 weeks before We can ask Steve then and get more details about the people...

Sign me up

Heather--

Plan on me being there and taking one passenger. All I need to do is replace a few u-joints, do a brake job, cut my fenders, install some TJ flares, and get two new front tires and I am gold.

Hey! I resemble that remark...

Ghost said:
ROTFLMAO @ Kejatar Good very good! You obvously have not riden with our prez! LOL!

What are you trying to say???

Back