• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "Sloppy Seconds" gets new (used) shoes!

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
It took me two trips to get all this to the tire store. LOL!
Tires came from from Kronik. I went down to Black Forest to get them and then I finally found the wheels I wanted, after looking for almost a year and guess where I had to go. Black Forest.

Jeep with all the wheels and tires for the swap.

xjtires1.JPG

Including the wheels and tires on the Jeep I had 14 tires and 9 wheels involved in the swap.:roflmao:

xjtires3.JPG

Here it is now!!! Me likey!

xjtires2.JPG

Now I need sloppy second bumpers and sliders. And of course a sloppy second weiner roof rack!

:wow:

Looks good.

BTW, I know a guy that can make those bumpers, sliders, and weiner roof rack. ;)

Love those wheels Scott! Sure cost you some time and effort, but I can see why you did it. :thumbup:

Looks good! I may have a sloppy seconds front bumper for ya!!! Pretty cheap! Just depends on what I want to do for a font bumper.

Thanks everybody!
I will definately need spacers if I ever switch to an 8.8. I'm super close to the leafs right now.
I am really digging the 10.50s. I know i'm in the minority but it steers nice and I like the way they fit under the Jeep.

Beezle spotted a gas tank skid when we were at the jy so I'm going to bolt that on tomorrow night!!!

LOL. "nutswinger". Looks great, flingshot!

Pretty sure I saw your rig at Home Depot off I70 and Tower today. I had to pick up some buckets and I saw the hood and thought hey it is Scott. I was driving the Merc. Love those wheels.

Yep that's me. Coming soon to a Home Depot near you.
It seems like I spend most of my time in the plumbing isle at a Home Depot somewhere.
I wish I would have bumped into you.

Back