• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project L.A.S.R.

Just a fender kink? Heck, you have a few extra fenders hanging around don't you?

I guess its hard to see in the silver, but you can see the color difference because of the shadow, it starts down by the limited decal at the corner of the black plastic trim on the fender and goes towards the top of the arch of the fender on a slighty curved line, it was rolled in, i pulled it out some, there not much support in that spot and they push in easy by hand.

yeah, not major, just a flaw, i guess i need to armor plate the wheel wells, i havent seen anyone fill the fronts yet with sheet metal (ive seen the rears, just not the front) that would make them super strong id hate to get a Zombie stuck under there, that would ruin my day!

Just got the hookup on some DB's NIB, Thanks CKale1 (the original owner), That will put me on schedule to be fully lifted by the weekend.

zombie jeep needs to get some TJ flares so you can cut the crap outta the flares.. it ll look way better anyway.. :)

Going up !

LAZR gained another 2" on sunday, it now sits at about 5" total lift. Spent the afternoon installing the drop brackets, coil spacers, adjustable track bar, extended shackles.
4536491078_31f684c5af_b.jpg

4535856815_a315d570a4_b.jpg

and a little flexing behind the house after...
4536490916_dd9d167e62_b.jpg

after all that, i took it to get an alignment on monday morning and the tech said it needed a few things. The pass side ball joints are shot, and every single tierod has too much play in it, they quoted me $700 :scared:, i think ill do the job my self. I really hate changing ball joints :(

Looks like you need longer LCAs, your coils are a bit bowed.

You should practice doing TREs on my XJ before you do yours.

shes looking killer man sweet work!!

Damn it all. I just spent 30 minute re-reading this whole thread! Still a hell of a rebuild. Glad I got to wheel with it once.

Back