• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PROJECT FLIP FLOP SUPER SWAP

The harness for the passenger side lights goes from the driver side to the passenger just behind the grill. I think there is a connector on the driver side somewhere.

I will check it out, they haven't worked since I bought it. Might be in the switch/relay. None of them work when it's cold out.....

As long as the rears work I'm not too concerned.

Swapped in a mechanical oil gauge and it looks like the stocker was off by 10psi. Jumped the wires on the stock socket so now the oil pressure gauge in the dash is pegged and the check gauges light is off.

Mixed some heat in the blinker fluid, they still don't work, going to add some more heat and check again.

Sweet!

I haven't done inside yet but I only need about three more hours for that. I have about 8 in tube work / welding.....2 in freggin paint.

They get easier/faster the more you do.

I haven't done inside yet but I only need about three more hours for that. I have about 8 in tube work / welding.....2 in freggin paint.

They get easier/faster the more you do.

i got my bed hoop/supports done and started to work on the cab halo today. hardest thing for me to is to figure out the right notches. i ordered a tube master today so hopefully that helps.

I have the tube masters, pretty much only use them when I have a tube intersecting a bend

Back