• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: 4th times a charm

Thanks, really been takin my sweet time lol. On the 8th I'm gonna do a color run with the cadillac jeepers, so she can have a little shake down before some winter wheeling.

It has 2" wheel spacers, not on the back now cuz that's just the 8.25 sitting under there so I could work on the front, I have a teraflex high steer knuckle on the 30 so i have to have the spacers. It'll be decently wide ;)

Oh yea the unibody flex is ridiculous on 2 doors. Hence the highlift, I've got jack stands behind the crossmember, and the body drops a good few inches when I dropped the axle. Stiffeners will go on ASAP!

On all 4's now! Gotta set up the rear axle tomorrow. And steering, brake lines blah blah

IMAG0216.jpg

Looking good.

So I have to ask, and maybe you answered this at one point. But didn't you sell some of your other lifted jeep because getting a car seat in was real hard that high up? Wasn't that the point of a more mild jeep? Haha, either way, looking good.

Yea the blue one in first post lol. Then sold my dodge to fund house, so bought one. Then I actually got the car seat and it wasnt to bad lol. The two door a lil harder but i just make the wife do it. ;)

Thanks

The front I believe is 5.5" I think rubicob express coils but not certain, rear is sixish, bravada bastard packs and 2" shackles. But whe I get the 8.8 in it will gain one more cuz the ubes are 1".
I also didnt cut the stock lca mounts enough, so the arms are hitting them, so it probably sits a little higher. Have to cut them better tomorrow.

And I love having long arms! It makes putting coils in REAL easy!

Neither pic was done. I drilled and bolted the passenger side, gonna weld this weekend. And drivers you cant bolt so its just folded up and will get welded also .

Back