• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prayers needed, if you're into that sort of thing :/

They are removing the breathing tube, his neck is broken in 2 places but mris showed his back is unbroken. They are sitting him up and he is stabilizing, massive swelling in his spine and no feeling in his legs, but he is getting some feeling back in his arms.

Thanks for the prayers guys he's not in the clear yet but his condition is improving

They are removing the breathing tube, his neck is broken in 2 places but mris showed his back is unbroken. They are sitting him up and he is stabilizing, massive swelling in his spine and no feeling in his legs, but he is getting some feeling back in his arms.

Thanks for the prayers guys he's not in the clear yet but his condition is improving

Good news Mike, I'll keep him in my prayers as well. Hopefully he'll continue to improve.

Prayers sent.

Good to hear Mike!!!!!!!I think our J.R. Form of Praying was very helpful. (1am our time) Keep your head up brother!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted, Mike!! Sending healing thoughts Louis' way, with wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I Send my best wishes for him and his family for him to make a full recovery. My friend just passed away in a car accident she feel asleep at the wheel on her way home from work. today is her 21st birthday. very sad times.

Louis was a down to earth s.o.b......

I had a blast hanging out with him at JV......

I hope to see him recovered and out in the dez chillin with us soon!

Can't keep a thug down.

Any update?

Just talked to his wife.. He is back on the breathing tube, and he is going in for a tracheotomy in about an hour to help him breathe. New x-rays show more fractures in his neck than they originally thought, now that some of the swelling is going down and they can see better it looks like his neck is broken in 5 places, the worst of them right at the base of his skull. They are also putting a feeding tube in his side.

The good news is he is getting pins and needles in his legs, which means some of the feeling is coming back. no movement yet though.

Back