• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prayers needed, if you're into that sort of thing :/

he has been up and around in an electric wheel chair for the last 2 weeks, he is getting most of the movement back in his arms, still can't close his hands all the way though. they took him in for surgery on wednesday to try and brace the bones in his neck, 3 of the vertebra are shattered and two at the base of his skull are split in half :( 9 hours of surgery, two titanium plates, and a dozen or so screws now and he is in tons of pain so who knows. I wish I could be there for him, but he's all the way in Kentucky :dunno: I talked to him on the phone last week so at least theres that.

thanks for asking, hopefully he'll get some movement back in his legs once the swelling in his neck goes back down :dunno:

he has been up and around in an electric wheel chair for the last 2 weeks, he is getting most of the movement back in his arms, still can't close his hands all the way though. they took him in for surgery on wednesday to try and brace the bones in his neck, 3 of the vertebra are shattered and two at the base of his skull are split in half :( 9 hours of surgery, two titanium plates, and a dozen or so screws now and he is in tons of pain so who knows. I wish I could be there for him, but he's all the way in Kentucky :dunno: I talked to him on the phone last week so at least theres that.

thanks for asking, hopefully he'll get some movement back in his legs once the swelling in his neck goes back down :dunno:

man, what a fuggin' fighter. I don't even know him and I'm stoked! :cheers:

What do the SEALS say? "Pain is your friend. It lets you know you are still alive." (Don't take that too seriously..haha..just popped in my head. :rolleyes:)

Awesome to hear he's makin' progress. A blessing for sure.

-Brian

Sorry to hear that man. My thoughts are with you and his family.

louis is a straight up gangster.

we should design a shirt, something about BSC....real gangsters never die, and have a cartoon of louis looking like a zombied out terminator bustin outta the ground at a cemetary

then use the shirt profits to fund his ticket out here when he's recovered so we can have a lil shin dig for him!

louis is a straight up gangster.

we should design a shirt, something about BSC....real gangsters never die, and have a cartoon of louis looking like a zombied out terminator bustin outta the ground at a cemetary

then use the shirt profits to fund his ticket out here when he's recovered so we can have a lil shin dig for him!

:yelclap:

Back