• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pranks....

seanyb505 said:
Im waiting for my next bright idea.

Run a wire from his #1 spark plug through the passenger door and poke the end of it up through his seat. That was a common trick the forklift mechanics would pull when returning a gas lift from a service.

Bags of crickets can be had for cheap from pet stores . . . released about 3 lbs of them in the chem lab in high school. The chirpping drove the teacher nuts. Upper deck the toilet (shit in the top fill tank) at a party where the resident party thrower is an absolute a-hole, if you got somethin solid that smell won't go away for days.

I had a buddy at work that thought it was funny to put jallepenos in my Mt. dew (fountain drink) so one day I had enough I got a habanero pepper and cut it open and rubbed it all over the toilet seat at work. And made sure nobody else would use it. He was in there maybe five minutes then he started yelling and came running out pants down and had a toilet seat burn mark on his butt. It was the funniest thing we ever saw. He never messed with my drink again.

Back