• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potential Sponsors

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
First off, looking forward to another successful Winterfest!

We had a list last year of vendors we contacted for potential sponsorship and I'd like to do that again this year. Thus far I've contacted the following:

Total Metal Innovations
TMR Customs
Artec Industries
B. Lee Offroad

From discussions with James from Ares Fab, he should be in attendance again this year, health permitting.

I also plan on swinging by Rockford Constant Velocity to talk to them.

Great idea about RCV. We have been talking to them a bunch about different shafts for projects at Sean's shop. I bet he would give a gift cert at the minimum.

Ram" Dana 44 shafts for the raffle :)" Rod

Does it really get any better than this?

Ram" I better get my ass in gear"Rod

Bring it with you. How would you like to be the Saturday lunch sponsor? I have given HD Offroad first dibs on it and he was not sure if he was going to or not, so I'm looking for a back up

Bring it with you. How would you like to be the Saturday lunch sponsor? I have given HD Offroad first dibs on it and he was not sure if he was going to or not, so I'm looking for a back up

Yeah we could work that out. Let me know what Brian says

Picked this up from RCV at lunch.

16053803619_ba164cbbe7_z.jpg

16239933325_3905616dba_z.jpg

16239935225_7e736d18d1_z.jpg

Even a onesie for future NAXJA members!

That's awesome. I know of a future little jeepguy that would like that onesie. Gonna have to buy more tickets.

Last edited:
Back