• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Posting pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I want to be able to post pictures to the posts that I offer.

I looked at the FAQ section and it says to hit the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page and then find my file.

I have no [Browse] button, and my posting rules at the bottom of this post composition page says that I may not post attachments.

Well, it says that I may not in the test and the off-topic forums. In this member forum it says I maypost attacments, but I am still not seeing a [Browse] button.

What gives? How do I post a picture? I did a search, but every single post that read somthing like "post pictures of 2 doors," "post picures of your daily driver," and "post pictures of your homemade bumpers" showed up on the search.

Thanks!!!

Post in the Support forum, as well as the URL of the pic you want to post.

Cottontail said:
I want to be able to post pictures to the posts that I offer.

I looked at the FAQ section and it says to hit the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page and then find my file.

I have no [Browse] button, and my posting rules at the bottom of this post composition page says that I may not post attachments.

Well, it says that I may not in the test and the off-topic forums. In this member forum it says I maypost attacments, but I am still not seeing a [Browse] button.

What gives? How do I post a picture? I did a search, but every single post that read somthing like "post pictures of 2 doors," "post picures of your daily driver," and "post pictures of your homemade bumpers" showed up on the search.

Thanks!!!

If I need to have a company to host my pictures, why would the FAW say that I just need to hit the browse button to pull it off my hard drive?

Also, why would I have it listed that I may not post in my posting rules below. How does the forum know if I have a host company or not?

I am obviously computer illiterate and this is somewhat confusing to me.

Some forums on NAXJA you can attach, most you can not.
See below for attaching...

attachment.php

a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back