• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post your SNOW pics!

Was burried in a snow bank up to the front window... I hadn't driven it since a week or more ago, and it rolled over really slow and check gauge light came on until I tapped the throttle once and then alt. came online... These BFG's handle pretty good for being used, thanks again kunaji, for these tires!
1211091511a.jpg

We got about 12....seemed like 15 because of the lack of snow removal....they think its makes more sence to wait till it stops snowing to start plowing.....:doh:
O and the drifts were pretty big....
0_IMAG0397.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

went out with 97XJ2 and another friend of mine today to kill some time.

mine is really sagging in the rear and i need to get another leaf or two in it to bring it up to height

PC120007.jpg

my friend with a JK

PC120008.jpg

the JK trying to flex (he is 100% stock)

PC120010.jpg

and 97XJ2 playing on the snow mound

PC120011.jpg

PC120012.jpg

snow wheeling? FAIL

dec1309359.jpg

looks like it will be a white Christmas here in good ol' Missouri...rain is just now starting to change over to flurries and expecting 4-6 inches of snow here locally w/ ice...

6-8 here tonight.

Pics tomorrow if i remember

Still cold, raining, and windy here in West Central Indiana- just like it has been since about October. At this point, I'd like snow just for some variety...

Back