• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post your SNOW pics!

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
the GF and I went a brushed off the car and jeep. she did once already this morning. thank god there are tall pines covering them otherwise it would have taken two hours haha. some trees are down from the weight of the snow. but we easily got 12" over night and its still snowing. but all my classes are cancelled ;)

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

LUCKY! All we have here is about 50mph winds and small ice balls that have a high chance of hitting your eyes, ears, other weak exposed parts etc.

yeah. i heard in kenosha and milwaukee they got more wind and a ton of rain vs snow. my bro plows in milwaukee and he said they started getting some snow finally today. its crazy the different amounts of weather and snow you can get no further then 60 miles away.

its really windy here right now. the wind just blew over our portable basketball net that has over 300 lbs of sand in the base

thats lot of snow!

here in the suburbs of chicago its more of sleet to snowish and i wish everyone dont drive as slow sometime.

Ok fine! Second best!

I feel blasphemous for saying such things.:anon:

Nah, I'm just Joshin ya.

my mom crashed my wrx wagon last night in the snow :doh:

damage isnt too bad. insurance just has to buy a new pumper and some other crap. now i have an excuse to get blizzacs for it

Blizzaks...worth their weight in gold in the snow. My buddy has them on his Audi A4 with Quattro...talk about grip!

Nah, I'm just Joshin ya.

Blizzaks...worth their weight in gold in the snow. My buddy has them on his Audi A4 with Quattro...talk about grip!

I have heard good things about those. I am too cheap and opted for BFG all terrains. Should have named them BFG average terrains... :doh:

They're so hawt! A buddy of mine had an 05 till it was totaled then picked up an 06. He has since sold it due to the economy. Drag. But I had his 05 zippin down the highway a couple times. What a ride! I pulled 130 in that car in no time at all even after going from 2nd to 5th. I had an S10 with a mile long shift and threw right past 3rd. It still cooked. Nothing like the extra pull pouring on when that bad mamba jo-hamba made boost.

They're so hawt! A buddy of mine had an 05 till it was totaled then picked up an 06. He has since sold it due to the economy. Drag. But I had his 05 zippin down the highway a couple times. What a ride! I pulled 130 in that car in no time at all even after going from 2nd to 5th. I had an S10 with a mile long shift and threw right past 3rd. It still cooked. Nothing like the extra pull pouring on when that bad mamba jo-hamba made boost.

Been hittin the Jameson Early Josh? :D

best Snow pic I could come up with....licky boom boom down..

snow.jpg

man you can do ALOT more than 130 in a stock sti. when i had my wagon stock i could do 150 with a nice stretch. i had it slightly modded when i first got it, put a 20G on it, bigger injectors yada yada. it was pretty fun car, its all stock now because my mom drives it.

but my buddy and i are building up a 89 eagle summit with a 4g63 turbo swap from a eclipse, holset hx40 turbo, 1000cc injectors, dual inline 255 fuel pumps (way more to add) but hopefully we should be freightraining some cars on the highway this summer :)

Back